onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Cheltenham (A) match thread - 17th Feb

Yet another Port Vale Failure 

Out fought. Out Ran,Out played etc,etc.

Well done Darrell Clarke, twice he’s out managed Port Vale’s Managers.

I know it’s Moores First Game but I so expected better at least the Team to show some Pride and Passion but it was the same as at Fleetwood

I have heard Moore’s interview on Radio Stoke and he must have been watching a different game, at least Crosby apologised for the performance 

Moore Picked  a Worse Team than Crosby with the Same Results.

He must be laughing all the way to the Bank, giving a Manager a 5 and Half Year Contract in League One, a Manager who won 3 games out of 23 at his last job.

Carol should have offered a Manager a Contract for the Rest of the Season with a Reward for keeping us up.

Everybody at Port Vale really Talks a Good Game but where it really Matters on the Pitch we have Ben Garrity and not much else 

Come back Mickey Adams- Please!

Never mind we have got Robbie Williams as President.

Advert

I don't know about new manager bounce i just know we have bounced yet another place lower. Utterly depressing performance for the upteenth time. Accountability stops and starts with the person or persons at the top, it is the decisions the proprietor of any company or establishment makes that ultimately carries the can. Carol made a decision to appoint a Football Director to establish a foothold in league one, she called it a process, to elevate us to the Championship. We are more likely to be relegated than ever as things stand and various scalps litter the journey we have made so far since promotion. Darren Moore is just an excuse or get out of jail card for Flitcroft and his failed time in charge.

34 minutes ago, philpvfc said:

Very true. My only hope is that Moore has been advised by DF this week and is smart enough to recognise everything was wrong today . My biggest concern was the subs, why take 2 players off seconds after taking the lead? Plus he kept Lowe and took Ojo off and he should have taken Loft off as soon as he got the inevitable booking.

IF Ojo was not carrying a knock the what a poor sub that was. 

Lowe was a poor recruitment, unless he was only there as cover for the odd full game and 20 minute appearnaces.

Lowe and Grant the worst two signings for start of season

1 minute ago, Nippy Naylor said:

Having championship ready training facilities but having players who would frankly struggle to cut it in non league 2 isn't being impatient though it's being a realist. We want and need better footballers, squire

Ye nice one Nippy. I can see we need better players. I'm just going to be patient. If there aren't any serious singing in the summer Flitcroft has to go. He has had some really good signings and some dreadfully ones. Let's hope he is learning.

37 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Big clubs with more money and better infrastructure got them instead or the teams they were at couldn't afford to lose them.

I can tell Carol which players to go after, knowing that we have no chance in signing them. It wont cost her £100 k plus @ year either

19 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Valiant for over 45 years. Seen  it all, visited so many grounds to see  Vale play.  Experienced all the ups and all the downs. I've tried so hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. I'm very patient, level headed and a Fan from my core. However my patience has now been stretched to the very limit. I honestly can find no more enthusiasm for a Club so disorganised or disinterested in their fans. Stevie Wonder could see what was blatantly wrong, many, many years ago but no one in the powers that be at Vale could bring themselves to rectify obvious failings. I'm so, so sorry and depressed tonight to confirm  that my 2 season tickets will  be last I have for my favourites. One can only take so much heartache, loss or sheer depression at what's happening to my lifetime passion. I'm  done. Enjoy your lives Valiants. I'm going to find an alternative way of spending my time and money. This admission kills me but I can no longer bear the upset or agonising that Vale bring me, week in week out. I love each and every one of you and the Port Vale Football Club but for my sanity I must seek an alternative way of enjoying my later years in life. I will forever follow Vale's results but my hard earned cash and heart will  now remain secure in my wallet and mind only. Unfortunately I feel I'm not alone in my thoughts or reasonings. 

Does anyone really believe this squad can get 5 wins to survive? I’m struggling to see another win let alone having to do it 5 times over.

Today they were out-played, out-fought and out-thought.

I’d contend they might be a worse squad than our last relegation campaign and that was a dreadful squad too.

Still, at least they have nice changing rooms.  

25 minutes ago, onestepatatime said:

Valiant for over 45 years. Seen  it all, visited so many grounds to see  Vale play.  Experienced all the ups and all the downs. I've tried so hard to see any light at the end of the tunnel. I'm very patient, level headed and a Fan from my core. However my patience has now been stretched to the very limit. I honestly can find no more enthusiasm for a Club so disorganised or disinterested in their fans. Stevie Wonder could see what was blatantly wrong, many, many years ago but no one in the powers that be at Vale could bring themselves to rectify obvious failings. I'm so, so sorry and depressed tonight to confirm  that my 2 season tickets will  be last I have for my favourites. One can only take so much heartache, loss or sheer depression at what's happening to my lifetime passion. I'm  done. Enjoy your lives Valiants. I'm going to find an alternative way of spending my time and money. This admission kills me but I can no longer bear the upset or agonising that Vale bring me, week in week out. I love each and every one of you and the Port Vale Football Club but for my sanity I must seek an alternative way of enjoying my later years in life. I will forever follow Vale's results but my hard earned cash and heart will  now remain secure in my wallet and mind only. Unfortunately I feel I'm not alone in my thoughts or reasonings. 

I think you should send this to the club with a subject of ‘A reply to your open letter’.

Sorry to hear this, mate. I don’t think the hierarchy grasp how important Saturday’s are to the average fan.

35 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

Carol who stopped us getting relegated to the NL. Flitcroft who got us up to league 1. Listen I'm happy we are approaching things with a longterm plan. The 20 years before flitcroft we just chucked money at the first team, yes? And what happened? We went up and down and then went into administration,yes?

Don't tell me to stop being delusional mate.

We have came a long long way,yes?

Dont believe you were with us before Carol and co.

Yes Carol will be forever held in esteem by me for what she has done and achieved for PVFC but she is totally wrong in her backing of D F

1 minute ago, Sandyford_Lion said:

Dont believe you were with us before Carol and co.

Yes Carol will be forever held in esteem by me for what she has done and achieved for PVFC but she is totally wrong in her backing of D F

Archived