onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Open Letter from Carol

Advert

How can she say in that bizarre video that loosing like that isn't us?  Of course it bloody well is and has been since October. And don't stand there blubbering about what a good squad we've got, because we sodding well haven't, have we?

Never mind all that rambling, an apology for a long series of poor performances wouldn't have gone a miss, along with a statement that no one finds those performances acceptable, but all that it showed, a rabbit lost in the headlights, notably without the presence of the chief puppet meister DF. 

She says that DM will take 3 games to see what he's got, well I'm  sure as he'll, he knows now 

WOW!

Edited by Old fort
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, DaneValiant said:

What odds can we get that she’ll be on the pitch with a mic in her hand going “where aaarrre you? Let’s be havvving you” before the end of the season?

I think she'll be asking "Where are you?" on Tuesday night for sure. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

The bit that got me was the new coaches wives know we're going to be OK?

What the fck has that got to do with anything. SIGN A STRIKER

Because the wives know how the coaches can perform. Unfortunately I fear we may be already in the same situation as those wives, after the coaches have performed. 

• Haha 7

3 hours ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

I’ve zero sympathy for the woman. She’s been told for the best part of a year that Flitcroft is a cancer at the club. 
If that is true she surely is going through all the emotions of being gaslighted.

Anger and defence in an open letter. Now pleading with the people she obviously loves and cares about but is in way too deep.

Honestly, David Flitcroft needs to be removed from this club by force if necessary.

Spot on , mate 👍

Couldn't have put it better myself .

• Like 1

Those crocodile tears will probably have a few people feeling sorry for her, despite the fact that she's played the biggest part in getting into this mess.

Stop entertaining Flitcroft and his <ovf censored>. Stop typing out cringeworthy open letters just to try and save some face. Start running a football club like an owner who knows what the hell they are actually doing, or sell up.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Valiiant said:

Those crocodile tears will probably have a few people feeling sorry for her, despite the fact that she's played the biggest part in getting into this mess.

Stop entertaining Flitcroft and his <ovf censored>. Stop typing out cringeworthy open letters just to try and save some face. Start running a football club like an owner who knows what the hell they are actually doing, or sell up.

I didn’t want to mention it because some folk would take exception, but my wife said the same about the tears. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Old fort said:

I didn’t want to mention it because some folk would take exception, but my wife said the same about the tears. 

She's a successful businesswoman. If those tears are actually genuine then she needs to grow a backbone. Less snivelling and more Flitcroft arse booting,

• Like 5

1 hour ago, The Kalamazoo Kid said:

Alarm bells rang for me back in October when she was reportedly upset/angry at booing following the Cheltenham game. (.....actually, alarm bells completely deafened me back in May, when they gave the manager's job to an utter incompetent, who wouldn't have made the shortlist at any other League 1 club, but somehow "deserved" a go at the job)

Seemed to me then that she had lost sight that she was the owner of Port Vale FOOTBALL Club, and that the third word of that title is what it is all about - rather than whether "John" (Askey) or "Andy" (Crosby) or "Flicker" are nice guys, and shouldn't be subjected to any criticism.

It seems that her 'business' head, and concentrating on the £ savings from the bottom line, has overruled her 'supporter' head, meaning that she can't (or won't) see the complete car-crash that Flitcroft's transfer windows have caused.

It's insightful that she's never publicly said that the fans pay their money and are entitled to their view. I guess that criticizing her "football family" is taken as criticism of her judgement in employing those players.

Woolly thinking that has got us here.

• Like 1