onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

An Open Letter from Carol

2 minutes ago, DazFred said:

Carol has said she has made a mistake. Well done for being honest.

Rectify the mistake and get rid of Flitcroft. He isn't the owner and has no investment in the club. With my ST purchases I invest more in the club than he does.

Listen to the fans Carol 

Get rid of Flitcroft and shove his Trust the process right up his jacksie

She doesn’t class him as one of her admitted mistakes tho? Pair of them cuddled upto one another right now having a cuppa it’s disgusting 

Advert

“Dave understood the football industry inside out and aligned with my values. The only issue was Dave wasn’t working in football and had no plans to be. He had stepped away from football to be with his family.”

Didn’t have plans to get involved in football but walks in the door and manages to create a new position at a club he wasn’t involved with? Yeah, right. 

[E] He has led the design of the Training Zone which the players change in with a physio room, boot room and ice baths as well as a new first team office for the coaching staff - both of which have been built. On top of this, he has created plans for a gym and offices overlooking the training pitches with work set to start this year.”

Eh? We have had more injuries in the squad over the last 3 seasons than I can ever remember us having. 

Edited by davehartshill
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ValeFanInBrum said:

Just out of interest, as I didn't follow their plight at the time, how much of the Bury saga was supposedly down to Flickers, and how much was the shady businessmen involved (and the HMRC debts etc)?

It’ll have been a combination but he was a rotten egg back then. Nothings changed on that front 

• Like 1

Luke Joyce used to do it but he was protected by other midfielders similar to a quarter back, to allow him to pick out a forward pass.The difference being we only had one Luke Joyce now got a team of Luke Joyce’s.

I must have missed that game where he passed one forward
  • Haha 3

24 minutes ago, Warren said:

I don't think an employer can allow the attacks on a member of staff to go unresponded to. So the letter needs to set out the positive things Flitcroft has done. Actually there are a lot. 

The letter should not attack an employee in the public domain. For example, Crosby et al were removed from the club after in-house deliberation. Therefore concerns Carol has about Flitcroft will be said to him internally. 

But I was bored out of my skull in 2023 with how we played. To the point before Christmas where I thought of not coming again this season. At least we had our heads above water then. We don't now. This is a performance crisis (again). Also likely coming second is a financial crisis.

The club is in a critical moment with this manager appointment. Need someone who can establish an effective midfield, shore up the defence and find a way to score goals. I am hoping for a lot given what I saw last night. 

Excellent post Warren.

Just now, Guitar Ray said:

Maybe not witch hunted but some fans wanted to stick with Clarke in the first place, and derided the appointment of Crosby from the off as a “cheap option” so not a great place to start.  Easy for some to forget he was part of the team that took us up and overlook that maybe the club took the view that it maintained some continuity and subsequently he deserved a crack at the job permanently.  Who knows?  No question results haven’t been good enough albeit injuries and recruitment are mitigating circumstances.  Nobody can say Crosby enjoyed much luck during his short time in the hot seat but ultimately he had his chance and failed.

Conversely though that can be switched around and say that he was with DC all along thus was as culpable during our shocking post January slump. 

Most managers getting sacked involves the whole backroom team going also . We were the exception not the rule when we chose not to do so. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vtid said:

Should of got rid with him alongside Crosby. None of them good enough! And get an experienced manager in to keep us up. what on earth makes you think if we get rid of Flitcroft now we are definitely going down? 🙄 these are his players tactics philosophy etc and were awful. Should never have give him the role in the first place you do know the outcome at bury right? 

Nice one mate you just proved my point. His players, his tactics, his philosophy. So how are we getting a good manager in without a dof? And even if we get a new dof in and manager do you think how we play etc will change soon enough to get us out of religation. It could get even worse. This system in my opinion can work under the correct manager. Just like the formation and play style works for other teams.

Chatting a load of bolocs you.

Saying we should get rid of him now

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Vtid said:

She doesn’t class him as one of her admitted mistakes tho? Pair of them cuddled upto one another right now having a cuppa it’s disgusting 

No

But I wouldn't expect her to

Flitcroft out over and over until he goes

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

That's some of the things they said mate not all of them.

25 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

And the club

Flitcroft is doing that 

26 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

And the club

Your doing a good job of that yourself with your non existent recruitment in Jan 

23 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

100% and we have the team to stay up so I'm not worried just yet. Whatever happens sacking flitcroft won't help. We are better off sticking with his plan.

We are not better off at all,

the guy is a fraud who hoodwinked carol .

Flitcroft you are a conman 

Who shouldn't be anywhere near our club

3 minutes ago, davehartshill said:

“Dave understood the football industry inside out and aligned with my values. The only issue was Dave wasn’t working in football and had no plans to be. He had stepped away from football to be with his family.”

Didn’t have plans to get involved in football but walks in the door and manages to create a new position at a club he wasn’t involved with? Yeah, right. 

[E] He has led the design of the Training Zone which the players change in with a physio room, boot room and ice baths as well as a new first team office for the coaching staff - both of which have been built. On top of this, he has created plans for a gym and offices overlooking the training pitches with work set to start this year.”

Eh? We have had more injuries in the squad over the last 3 seasons than I can ever remember us having. 

What if we didn't have these physio rooms etc? Surely the players we need now would be out longer.

1 minute ago, DazFred said:

Carol has said she has made a mistake. Well done for being honest.

Rectify the mistake and get rid of Flitcroft. He isn't the owner and has no investment in the club. With my ST purchases I invest more in the club than he does.

Listen to the fans Carol 

Get rid of Flitcroft and shove his Trust the process right up his jacksie

Daz, she won’t she says that. She’s even given him a full time contract. She obviously thinks the proverbial sun shines from you know where. It’s alright in February holding your hands up,coming out saying we’ve made mistakes. On the whole we’ve made mistakes in the transfer window and everyone could see in late October early November that we would end up in the position we now find ourselves in. So why has nothing been done until now. Is it too late to rectify our position in the league. I’d suggest that it is, we flirted with relegation last season and this is what happens to teams that do that. 

• Like 2