onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Stevenage (H) match thread - 10th Feb

robf

3 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I thought he was doing a Ryan Boot, feigning injury so he could get away from the booing. 

Loft did OK on Tuesday aside from the air shot when he should have taken a touch, advanced a few yards into the box and scored like Harry Kane would have done. 

Advert

25 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

EDIT:

5) Does he write to the EFL after every game moaning about the ref?

My friends discuss Liverpool, Everton and Tranmere. He is a none entity to me and most of the world really. He popped up in my news items for no reason at all except he's probably caught a link of some sort. But then model trains keep popping up in that because I forwarded some article to my friend whose a train buff. 

18 hours ago, Devine intervention said:

Well it's Thurs no sign of a manager.

Hope  called off there's no way after the other nights whatever that was supposed be (let's watch Orient play the whole game with pace and see how many they score with little opposition to it as they go past us with ease most of the night )that with those 3 highly rated with kids but obviously not up the job with first team get to manage the team again. 

I'd give it John Rudge if games on .

Like I say hope it isn't though play it when Garrity Clark and Plants back in fact play all remaining games in June Uche be back then and I might get excited at a football match then .

The whole point of football is ENTERTAINMENT the pre match fanzone dj is more enjoyable lately and that says it all 

UTV 

I thought we were awful on Tuesday night and Stevenage lost which will make Steve Evan’s unhappy but with all this rain and more forecast today it might be called off

10 hours ago, Warren said:

Loft did OK on Tuesday aside from the air shot when he should have taken a touch, advanced a few yards into the box and scored like Harry Kane would have done. 

I agree, I’ve been critical of Loft in the past but he was actually one of the few on Tuesday who actually seemed to be putting some effort in, I think the main problem with him is either he just does not fit the way we try and play or are not playing to his strengths

15 minutes ago, valerule4ever said:

I agree, I’ve been critical of Loft in the past but he was actually one of the few on Tuesday who actually seemed to be putting some effort in, I think the main problem with him is either he just does not fit the way we try and play or are not playing to his strengths

He did put the effort in and for a professional footballer that is the bare minimum, but he’s just not good enough unfortunately UTV

33 minutes ago, valerule4ever said:

I don’t agree as I thought he was very average and doesn’t look like scoring and has scored one goal all season and would get rid of probably the highest paid player at the club signed by guess who..Flitcroft 

1 hour ago, valefan16 said:

Why is Steve Evans being so nice about us? It's unnerving.

He knows that if PV take to the field properly organised and defensively resilient we have got some good players who can score and beat them. Even if we have to give them 70% possession. 

2 hours ago, Raveninblack said:

I thought we were awful on Tuesday night and Stevenage lost which will make Steve Evan’s unhappy but with all this rain and more forecast today it might be called off

Given the current circumstamces regarding manager(less), injuries etc., it will do us a big favour if it is called off!

1 hour ago, Brian Johnson said:

I agree.

You know I'm having a Loft Lovin.

I  just saw a moment to be sarcastic.

12 hours ago, Warren said:

God loves a tryer 

But Lofty just isn't cut out for L1 

I certainly think we are in for some dower football unfortunately! We need some points we need a few more players to step up. When the going gets tough the tough have got to get going. Come on lads show some fight ! 

Archived