onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Reading (A) match thread - 20th Feb

geoff1

Flipping heck - im beginning to think I am back in happy clapper mode here - Dunna shout at me, but...................................I thought we played as well as we have done for months tonight.

More solid at the back - well done on changing the system

Pretty quick on the attack - these players are without a doubt trying (yes, I know, very trying 🤣🤣)

Midfield - mmmmmmmm, still seem to get by-passed easily, but thought Jenson Wier offered a lot going forward

Ryan Loft - ran his socks off again - get off his back you lot

The match was lost when DJ went off - Connor Grant is no full back, and until DJ went off, he had Azizz (whatever his name was) pretty much under control

Two massive home games Sat/Tues and I can well see us getting 4 out of 6 points

And no, this isn't even an alcohol induced wave of hysteria

Well done to all the Beautiful Bouncing Valiants, hope you have all got home safe (and gone to bed in a sulk)

Dont want to comment on off the field, as its beyond a Benny Hill sketch, but well done on the bring a mate for free👍👍👍  but equally a deal for the two matches as well would have been ace for those of us without any mates - 2 matches for 30 spunky spondulas would have been mucho appreciated - might go down the ticket office and put a cheeky bid in 

Edited by Hoppers
  • Like 8

Advert

Loft love in love in for what on 61 minuted he should have put us ahead is reading of the game atrocious. 

After that he should have been hauled off .

Jones going off really disjointed us on  side  as Debrah all of a sudden was in my opinion not doing his job properly the passing between him and Grant was frightfully bad and there team gained confidence from that .

I've just seen there goal I don't know if I should say but I'm going say it anyway Massey ran past wing his  man and the ball when surely he should have blocked it 

Now I don't know because of the Ivan Toney betting scandals but I'm.getting a gist that he ain't the only one .

The worrying thing is I think quite a few of the Vale players are doing it ,some things just cannot be explained but I can see it clearly that either players are taking bungs or feeding there own gambling habits at the expense of Port Vale Football Club,hope I'm wrong but little voice in me head says I'm.right

We need to weed these players out the club ASAP 

Edited by Devine intervention

6 minutes ago, Devine intervention said:

Now I don't know because of the Ivan Toney betting scandals but I'm.getting a gist that he ain't the only one .

The worrying thing is I think quite a few of the Vale players are doing it ,some things just cannot be explained but I can see it clearly that either players are taking bungs or feeding there own gambling habits at the expense of Port Vale Football Club,hope I'm wrong but little voice in me head says I'm.right

WTF🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Hoppers
had to add more laughing emojies - and what am I even doing typing this sh1te at 3.24 am
  • Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Flipping heck - im beginning to think I am back in happy clapper mode here - Dunna shout at me, but...................................I thought we played as well as we have done for months tonight.

More solid at the back - well done on changing the system

Pretty quick on the attack - these players are without a doubt trying (yes, I know, very trying 🤣🤣)

Midfield - mmmmmmmm, still seem to get by-passed easily, but thought Jenson Wier offered a lot going forward

Ryan Loft - ran his socks off again - get off his back you lot

The match was lost when DJ went off - Connor Grant is no full back, and until DJ went off, he had Azizz (whatever his name was) pretty much under control

Two massive home games Sat/Tues and I can well see us getting 4 out of 6 points

And no, this isn't even an alcohol induced wave of hysteria

Well done to all the Beautiful Bouncing Valiants, hope you have all got home safe (and gone to bed in a sulk)

Dont want to comment on off the field, as its beyond a Benny Hill sketch, but well done on the bring a mate for free👍👍👍  but equally a deal for the two matches as well would have been ace for those of us without any mates - 2 matches for 30 spunky spondulas would have been mucho appreciated - might go down the ticket office and put a cheeky bid in 

Love the optimism.

Call you out on one point. Serious question….. You can see us getting 4/6 points from the next two games.

We have only managed two points from our last 8 games and in our last two games we have lost both and the opposition goalkeeper hasn’t had a save to make.

By all means have optimism but don’t let the obvious facts delude your delusion.

Jones off injured means it will probably be Grant at left back on Saturday. One of the worst players I’ve seen up here who is robbing a living.

Then we will all get to see Loft “run around” for a good 70 minutes at least, only to see him not trap a ball, pass a ball or score for another week.

Rinse and repeat.

The Reading commentators at times tonight said how we were keeping the ball. And it’s fans like you that get deluded in that aspect because we do absolutely nothing with it!!!

Each to their own mate but we are an absolute shower of garbage.

This sounds mad but I’d rather have a 38 year old Tom Pope for the last 15 games than that clown Loft. And Uche. I know it would never ever have happened but I’d take Popey now, playing for Witton Albion is he????…. On a two month contract of 1k a week with huge bonuses over Loft and Uche that we are forking 7k a week plus for.

Said it before. Will continue to say it until Carol wakes the <ovf censored> up and that’s why I’ve come back on this site, but what a <ovf censored> disgraceful mess the DOF has left us with. Let alone the amount of Carols money he has spunked along the way.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

22 minutes ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

We have only managed two points from our last 8 games and in our last two games we have lost both and the opposition goalkeeper hasn’t had a save to make.

Iv obviously been hitting the forward momentum tablets tonight - don't worry Spunky, normal service will be resumed in the morning when I wake up wearing my Mr Grumpy pants 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Edited by Hoppers

1 hour ago, Devine intervention said:

Loft love in love in for what on 61 minuted he should have put us ahead is reading of the game atrocious. 

After that he should have been hauled off .

Jones going off really disjointed us on  side  as Debrah all of a sudden was in my opinion not doing his job properly the passing between him and Grant was frightfully bad and there team gained confidence from that .

I've just seen there goal I don't know if I should say but I'm going say it anyway Massey ran past wing his  man and the ball when surely he should have blocked it 

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel for excuses now devine,just come to terms with it.... we're dire and and nothing is going to change until flitcroft is gone,carol needs to wake up and smell the coffee aswell,we need a miracle to stay in this league and I can't see one coming soon 😔

Edited by Splodger

34 minutes ago, Hoppers said:

Iv obviously been hitting the forward momentum tablets tonight - don't worry Spunky, normal service will be resumed in the morning when I wake up wearing my Mr Grumpy pants 🤣🤣🤣🤣

All opinions are good.

All facts are damning.

Its beyond a joke now where Flitcroft has left us. 
Carols next “open letter” should be a teary one as she realises the mess she has caused and the gaslighting she has had by this man.

David. 
For the the love of the club. Clear your desk. You are not wanted by THOUSANDS of long time supporters.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, theresonlyonemcphee said:

Moore pleased with that, especially as we’ve only had 1 hour (+ 2 classroom sessions) on the training pitch to work on the new shape…

1 hour???

I think we'll need another 30 mins of work on it at least before Saturday.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

The most annoying thing about that is there were signs of looking like a decent side .

All ifs and buts bur weir should be hitting target first half ,mighten was at one point one on one with defender but didn't go for it then second of mighten slots in like he should and Loft converts a ball in from.Chislett well we may have got a deserved point minimum .

Not accepting that a shot can go through that many players without opposition to it that sums Vale up nothing between there legs bravery non existent and a very poor excuse for a football club 30 defeats out of last 53 games is very damning 

Get the club sold Carol were going backwards league 2 will be the death of this club .

4 hours ago, Hoppers said:

We did.  And still lost.

2 hours ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

All opinions are good.

All facts are damning.

Its beyond a joke now where Flitcroft has left us. 
Carols next “open letter” should be a teary one as she realises the mess she has caused and the gaslighting she has had by this man.

David. 
For the the love of the club. Clear your desk. You are not wanted by THOUSANDS of long time supporters.

Spunky, could you not see any areas of improvement last night over Saturdays debacle? 👍

Having listened to the DM post match interview it gives me a bit of hope.

They had 1 day and 2 classroom sessions to prep that performance. Think we looked more assured on the ball.

Also thought it was interesting in a DM pre matcher that he said trying new formations can suddenly breath life into different players. Not everything came off for Weir but it was the best I have seen him recently. Would also say the same for Mighten and Loft. Chislett can still be frustrating.

My only concern with 4 at the back is that we are even less will stocked at RB & LB. As others said the game turned when Jones came off.

Anyway a few green shoots. The three up top gives us more options for subs. Hopefully when Gore is fit he has an impact.

• Like 8