onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Clayton Donaldson

bennymole

Advert

There are some daft comments on this thread. Why do you think Donaldson will be leaving Crewe?. Simply because they paid a lot for him and his wage will be a minimum of £2,500 a week probably more. Get real unless Mo comes to our aid we will be looking for £500 a week new players.

Didn't you know?. V2001 are skint,

There are some daft comments on this thread. Why do you think Donaldson will be leaving Crewe?. Simply because they paid a lot for him and his wage will be a minimum of £2,500 a week probably more. Get real unless Mo comes to our aid we will be looking for £500 a week new players.

Spot on there me owd sage, we all have dreams, but while we have valiant 2001 running the club, thats all as they are dreams.

Valiant 2001 out now.!!!!!

There's no way Donaldson is worth 5x what we've already got. Just goes to show spending more doesn't always get you more.

I can't believe people think Crewe would let him go on a free, when in the media they have lost over £800,000 over the last year, and apparently are looking to lose a £1M the following year.

A free for one of the divisions highest scorers? Anything else and you are surely aware that we can barely afford loan players (apparently).

And if we do find gold under VP, Pope would be first for me.

I can't believe people think Crewe would let him go on a free, when in the media they have lost over £800,000 over the last year, and apparently are looking to lose a £1M the following year.

A free for one of the divisions highest scorers? Anything else and you are surely aware that we can barely afford loan players (apparently).

He is going for a free because he is out of contract. And he will go to a higher league.

They wont want him to go on a free but unless they offer him at least as much as he on at the present time, which they can't afford then he can move on for nothing and there is nothing Crewe can do about it. Remember Steve McPhee who was worth 10 of Donaldson his agent whipped him off to Portugal so we got zilch for him. Thank Mr Bosman for all this.

He is going for a free because he is out of contract. And he will go to a higher league.

Oh right yeah! Silly me.

Having said that, I wouldn't think he would go for us, especially the position we're in. And I'd rather have Pope anyway.

Guest Dan Phillips

Absolutely. We can get the 'team full of Alex rejects' jibes from their fans for all I care. Clayton frustrates the hell out of me, and misses more chances than Craig Davies did here, but his goals speak volumes, and he doesn't usually score two-yard tap-in's either, he's scored some belting efforts this season.

People talk about "little old Crewe" but their wage bill when they came down from league 1 was 3.6 million.

Patrick Ada who they signed from Histon is on touching 4k a week and Clayton Donaldson is on slightly more than that.

They are to make massive cuts in the summer.

People talk about "little old Crewe" but their wage bill when they came down from league 1 was 3.6 million.

Patrick Ada who they signed from Histon is on touching 4k a week and Clayton Donaldson is on slightly more than that.

They are to make massive cuts in the summer.

are they really on that much? not saying I doubt you but if true that is staggering considering they only get average gates of 4k.

Oh right yeah! Silly me.

Having said that, I wouldn't think he would go for us, especially the position we're in. And I'd rather have Pope anyway.

I would rather have donaldson anyday he has scored goals, someone put earlier he's only had one good season well maybe he's now in his peak he would be great, the only problem is there is no chance of signing him, not enough money and no motive for him to join us. I don't know why youid rather have pope though he's ok nothing special by any means, just average like j richards.

As Spunko says, Crewe's wage budget is colossal.

Was listening to Dario on the wireless a few weeks back and he was on about their wage budget and players' wages.

Some of them are on megabucks there for this league and they have to address that.

As Spunko says, Crewe's wage budget is colossal.

Was listening to Dario on the wireless a few weeks back and he was on about their wage budget and players' wages.

Some of them are on megabucks there for this league and they have to address that.

Thats why they have posted last years debts 800k plus............

Archived