onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Advert

19 minutes ago, Barcroft said:

There's a lot of comments alluding to the fact Crosby is a good coach, but is not a manager.

If Vale were to get rid of him before the season's end then it's a lose-lose; Vale pay compensation which they seemingly can't afford, and Crosby (whilst receiving compensation) is unlikely to get another managerial role in league football.

I wonder if the club could make him an offer where he returns to a coaching or assistant role within the club, on the basis that the football isn't good enough, and bring in a new manager.

Absolutely not a fresh start is needed with fresh ideas 

Crosby is clearly out of his depth , carol needs to pull the trigger because it's like groundhog day watching the vale at the moment  I've never seen a team pass the ball back so much In my life , it's so negative The happy clappers need to.get a grip and smell the coffee , relegation is nailed on if Crosby the clown stays in charge till end of the season that's a certainty, end of . 

1 hour ago, sinnott2spinnit said:

If Flitcroft is pulling all the strings, maybe we should sideline Crosby and make Flitcroft “temporary” manager!!! Put him in the front line so to speak.

After all, he originally applied for the vacant Manager’s job at the time,, but somehow manipulated his way to DOF.

I actually think that could happen as a short term measure if AC was to go

5 hours ago, Osh said:

So, I'm known as the Happy Clapper In Chief yet, after yesterday, I'm now struggling to support AC any more.

As I said just on the Barnsley thread, I can take a defeat but only if we've put a performance in, put a shift in.  Three matches running now we simply haven't. 

We know we've got it in us cause we did it against Wigan.  Yet yesterday we didn't turn up again in the first half at all. 

So, for me, I'm very close to letting AC go.  Something has got to change. Yes, I know we have 10 players unfit, but for the senior players to be shown up by kids from the Academy speaks volumes. 

Steady on Osh, you’ve shown more loyalty towards AC than many think he deserves despite him being a nice bloke. I have the utmost respect for this post because too many, on both sides of a debate, haven’t got the humility to admit they may have got it wrong.

Mind you I wouldn’t be surprised if LancyT feels so betrayed that he files for a divorce 😉

Archived