onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

10 hours ago, Vale1995 said:

Also im not having lowe is a better middle of the 3 than smith. Smith has been out of form playing lcb but thats because he isnt a lcb... im sure smith could have passed the ball back to Ripley just as well as lowe did. For him to not even come on i wonder if he is on the move in January 

DC could be getting the band back together down at Cheltenham. 

Advert

9 hours ago, JoeB2 said:

Quite telling that the performance we're all pointing to as evidence that Crosby is decent (Wigan) is a game we very nearly cocked up through the same defensive shambles we've had all season, before being saved by a wild deflection.

If that is the high point (alongside beating a few League 2 sides) for the months October, November, and December and nearly 25 competitive games of football, then what on earth are we even having the discussion for?

Summed up perfectly 

I don’t think they can afford to sack him as his contract doesn’t run out until the end of the season and they have spent too much on the ground instead of players; they should let the gufrom autobet to have part share in the club instead of this ego trip of pure ownership and he has already offered to invest but for some reason they seem to have declined 

31 minutes ago, Raveninblack said:

I don’t think they can afford to sack him as his contract doesn’t run out until the end of the season and they have spent too much on the ground instead of players; they should let the gufrom autobet to have part share in the club instead of this ego trip of pure ownership and he has already offered to invest but for some reason they seem to have declined 

Relegation would cost them more 

The person/people in charge of recruitment decisions need to be sacked. I don't know if that's Crosby or not.

Striker recruitment has been shambolic. Our best striker is injury prone and was released last summer. Fleetwood decided he wasn't worth a contract. 

Crosby picks the team (I assume) and decides on the formation and tactics. His record is abysmal and he'll be out of a job sooner rather than later if home results don’t improve quickly. 

One up front doesn't work with what we've got in our squad. The first half yesterday was embarrassing. 

How the hell we've ended up with Gavin Massey when we did have David Worrall beggars belief. Woz is consistently 100 times better than GM. 

Loft, maybe he'd look better if played as one of two up front, alongside Wilson? I don't think he's had a very fair start to his time at the club, being played as a lone striker. 

Maybe the playing and developing of our academy players will buy AC considerably more time? 

I for one am sick of watching Vale lose game after game after game after game after game at Vale Park. If the club don't change something, attendances will fall dramatically in the new year.

I personally would get rid of AC. He's a coach, not a manager, and he doesn't inspire the heart, passion, bravery, guts and determination which any team needs on a match day if they're to win more than they lose. 

Hope 2024 is a better year because we've been dogsh*** in 2023. 

UTV!

43 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

That was 6 weeks ago before the diabolical football against Shrewsbury,Derby, Stevenage, Exeter , Middlesbrough,, Wycombe and Barnsley

Started 6 weeks ago, votes weren’t all cast then and that was before the win at Exeter and Wigan. Maybe you should put the poll up again to see where the majority lie.

1 hour ago, Raveninblack said:

Load of crap about them refusing his investment 

Biggest hypercrite going this geezer is. Noshed crosby off for 2 hours straight on the podcast didnt ask anything difficult and pretty sure we hadnt won in 10 games either. And im sure carol would meet with a random fan if i emailes into the club asking to see her. Load of <ovf censored> 

IMG_8628.png

1 hour ago, Vtid said:

Relegation would cost them more 

It’s not just the fact of relegation that’ll be financially detrimental to the club. I think we will stay up, one or two clubs might go on a winning run, but not all those around us. What will be financially catastrophic, is the fact that fans are talking of not renewing ST’s and will go 1876 because of AC’s tactics. No one wants PVFC to lose however, that’s football and it’s the manner in which you lose. It’s all about the tactics and style of play which he never changes. I was not a massive fan of DC due to him playing players out of position, but at least he’d change things during a game.
With youngsters being included and well done to Jack scoring yesterday and making history, we won’t keep him if another club makes an offer. 

2 minutes ago, Playa Amodores said:

It’s not just the fact of relegation that’ll be financially detrimental to the club. I think we will stay up as one or two clubs might go on a winning run, but not all those around us. What will be financially catastrophic is the fact that fans are talking of not renewing ST’s and will go 1876. No one wants PVFC to lose that’s football. It’s all about the tactics and style of play which he never changes. I was not a massive fan of DC due to him playing players out of position, but at least he’d change things during a game.
With youngsters being included and well done to Jack scoring yesterday and making history, we won’t keep him if another club makes an offer. 

If losing on friday means the end of crosby then i certainly want us to lose on friday.

Archived