onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Crosby is Out NOW !!!

ollyandpatch

Im sorry but if you watched today and thought lets give him more time then your a moron. We only had success second half because they decided to sit back on there 3:0 lead . That first half performance is how weve performed for months bar the wigan game. Middlesbrough game was literally pathetic. Wycombe at the weekend was again absolutely dross. Exeter performance was shockingly bad but we were lucky to be playing a team as bad as us. Weve had one good performance in the league since September and im sorry as much good carol has done the question has to be asked as to why this is deemed to be acceptable. Barnsley didnt have to do anything at all to be 3:0 up. It is literally pathetic and im sick to death of seeing lack lustre <ovf censored> week in week out. If we went for it from the off we could still be 3:0 down at half time but atleast wed have had a go and i can deal with that. But we just piss about with it back I actually counted the ball was passed back to ripley more than 20 times in the first half so once every 2 minutes we go back to keeper. It is so so so bad and i cannot watch it any longer. ive seen some bad teams in my time as a vale fan i do not believe this team is bad but the way we set up in games is the worst ive ever seen. We only start going forward when we are behind. Slow boring passing across the back back to the keeper, repeat until we lose the ball. Soon as cross half way line do whatever we can to get the ball back to the safety of ripleys feet. CROSBY OUT 

Advert

1 minute ago, Walka003 said:
3 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:
Stoke also drew 0-0 at home and should be on paper in the top 3 … we are about where we should be in the league .. like it or lump it 

Hmm, I wonder what might change that. Some proper coaching perhaps?

No the bookies had us as relegation favourites and most pundits. We are slightly over achieving for where we are expected to be  from a neutral perspective. We might dip below the expectations with our  best 2 players injured 

mistakes  today included not starting with the best players on the pitch , and awful defending 

43 minutes ago, LancyTony said:

Me "out in force"??? hahahahahaha!

Somebody's got to try to make you see sense?

Yes - we were awful in the first half...largely due to individual errors - again! But the switches at half time and later almost pulled the game back. We were only a single ref decision, or GK save from a well-earned draw...or were you one of those that disappeared with half a game to go, so didn't see it? 

I don't understand a "fan" giving so little credit to his team for almost bringing the game back against a good team, with superb away form and in a high position in the League? But, please - keep taking the piss out of "your" team...it says more about you than it does about me!

Every body is untitled to their opinion your happy to stick with Crosby and vale get relegated others want him gone and get somebody with fresh  ideas and tactical awareness to give us at least a chance of staying up and after 64 mins Barnsley had taken their best 3 players off 

No the bookies had us as relegation favourites and most pundits. We are slightly over achieving for where we are expected to be  from a neutral perspective. We might dip below the expectations with our  best 2 players injured 

mistakes  today included not starting with the best players on the pitch , and awful defending 
So you're resigned to us basically scraping above the line at best and don't see any way of improvement? What a great outlook to have, hope you didn't buy a season ticket if that's your prophetic vision.

Just now, Walka003 said:
2 minutes ago, dazzerjames said:

So you're resigned to us basically scraping above the line at best and don't see any way of improvement? What a great outlook to have, hope you didn't buy a season ticket if that's your prophetic vision.

Nope , I expect us to slowly improve . I have a season ticket and go every week . Had a good cup run which is an improvement on last week . 

What do you think is realistic ? 

Nope , I expect us to slowly improve . I have a season ticket and go every week . Had a good cup run which is an improvement on last week . 

What do you think is realistic ? 
What slow improvement have you seen? A cup run where we wilted against the only non-L2 team we played, and 2 wins in 15 in the league? Brilliant.

Under the current regime, given we have a team coached by a Sunday league manager and recruitment in the hands of someone who openly admitted to "chasing Ryan Loft all summer" , then you're probably right - if we limp over the line it's an achievement.

If we get a decent manager in, and I mean an actual manager, 10th-14th is probably the best we can hope for from this position.

Anyone saying who would we get, ANYBODY WITH ANY TACTICAL KNOWLEDGE IN MANAGEMENT AT THIS LEVEL. As ive said time and time again bar striker and wing back weve got a decent squad the way we are setting up and being told to play is a major factor in this few months of dross. Fresh ideas and any tactical knowledge will see us safe. With this absolute clown in charge we are in a relegation scrap.

Barnsley didnt get out of first gear and were 3:0 up. They took the best players off to rest them for friday midway through second half. They went into cruise control. If they wanted to put us to the sword today they could of easily. We are literally pathetic and it needs to stop. The manager is clueless . 

4 minutes ago, Walka003 said:

What slow improvement have you seen? A cup run where we wilted against the only non-L2 we played, and 2 wins in 15 in the league? Brilliant.

Under the current regime, given we have a team coached by a Sunday league manager and recruitment in the hands of someone who openly admitted to "chasing Ryan Loft all summer" , then your probably right - if we limp over the line it's an achievement.

If we get a decent manager in, and I mean an actual manager, 10th-14th is probably the best we can hope for from this position.

How is 2-3 places higher in the league financially beneficial to replacing management / dof and back room staff ?

there are about 10 other teams all making the same complaints. 

im not saying there isn’t need for a change in approach , but mid season isn’t the best time at all just because you had your Boxing Day ruined 

Archived