onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Lincoln (A) match thread 11th Nov

We’ve got so many players out that even the thread is unavailable. (Unless I’ve missed it)

I can’t wait to see who pops up to play in the back line. Might see some surprises.

I say take it to them in attack and hope that limits defensive exposure. Chiz, Garrity and Devine all starting.

How many league games can Crosby survive? Not saying it’s right, but I think if we dip into the bottom 4 he’ll be gone, regardless of injuries - though what can you do without Clark, grant, balmer, yak, jones, Lowe? 

• Fosse69 changed the title to Lincoln (A) match thread 11th Nov

Advert

11 hours ago, 1 said:

How many league games can Crosby survive? Not saying it’s right, but I think if we dip into the bottom 4 he’ll be gone, regardless of injuries - though what can you do without Clark, grant, balmer, yak, jones, Lowe? 

its currently 2 wins out of the last 13 games with both of those wins coming in the League Cup.

11 hours ago, 1 said:

We’ve got so many players out that even the thread is unavailable. (Unless I’ve missed it)

I can’t wait to see who pops up to play in the back line. Might see some surprises.

I say take it to them in attack and hope that limits defensive exposure. Chiz, Garrity and Devine all starting.

Going into the bottom 4 in November wouldn't really be that big a deal as there's 6 months of the season to get out of it. Anyway it's not going to happen, Andy will see to that. 

7 minutes ago, Vtid said:

yak was ruled out for 8 weeks, sure he's still got a few weeks to go 🤷🏼‍♂️ 

Its been 6 weeks so may have progressed quicker and has been on the grass a couple of weeks now so could be ready. Crosby said he has fingers crossed at night in regards to defenders availability so wonder if one is bordering a return. 

Could be that Lowe was more cramp and is available though, ideally Orient is called off for internationals as another 2 weeks we should start to see that 8 week mark pass on the likes of Wilson, Jones, Yak by the time Shrewsbury comes round.

19 minutes ago, valefan16 said:

Its been 6 weeks so may have progressed quicker and has been on the grass a couple of weeks now so could be ready. Crosby said he has fingers crossed at night in regards to defenders availability so wonder if one is bordering a return. 

Could be that Lowe was more cramp and is available though, ideally Orient is called off for internationals as another 2 weeks we should start to see that 8 week mark pass on the likes of Wilson, Jones, Yak by the time Shrewsbury comes round.

🙏🏻 👍🏻 

1 hour ago, Jesse James said:

Positivity that’s what is needed! Things will improve

Wrexham demonstrate how positivity amongst the club and even more importantly the supporters feed success. We were at the same point back in 2022 when we beat Swindon and then on the same roll of optimism beat much fancied Mansfield at Wembley - an achievement which DC at that time generously and correctly attributed to Andy Crosby during his tenure as manager. Despite this there are a noticeable number of supporters at Vale who didn't subscribe to Crosbys appointment, never will and actively seek affirmation that their opinion is the correct one. We are currently without a significant number of first team players who have the capacity to change games and this is fundamentally what is behind our current slump in form. What is needed is both optimism, positivity and even more importantly, unity amongst supporters behind the team as this is as both what Wrexham now and Vale in 2022 show is what feeds success. If you cannot cheer your team off the field after a poor performance, don't cheer, but definitely don't booh. And as for those morons who boo players coming on, get your coat. 

Does the price go up on the day .

Hoping to go on standby for Fri night off won't know until Fri evening .

Team well I think we are playing some smashing football this season eventually every goal attempt you have goes in Vale are reaching that time now I feel I sense goals are coming and they are deserved. 

My team fitness permitting .

Ripley

Cass Lowe Icavetti 

Ojo Walters 

Garrity Devine Arblaster Plant. 

Uche 

More than enough in that team have a positive afternoon at Lincoln .

If icavetti not ready we have a problem as Debrah looked ill at ease in that position v Wrexham and I'm.sure that's why Crosby played him there tues to see if could do a job there .

Debrah was amazing v Mansfield Centrally so if going play him the back 3 will have be 

Lowe Debrah Cass 

I'd try that we defended so well v Burton alledgedly with 2 so no worries if put Plant as one of the 3 aswell .

Our emphasis should be on attacking 

T Conlon to be brought on at some point aswell during game see if he can get in them pockets ,B Garrity can to get the goals our club totally deserves .

Walters I'd give him a hr aswell if can keep performing as he did v Wrexham he surely knocking on door just means we have 2 fantastic passers of the ball and gives Arblaster the freedom to do is excellence in final third .

Uche will score 

UTV 

Archived