onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Middlesborough H EFL QF Tickets/Crowd

Valiant62

Members should come between ST holders and general sale but can we stop these crazy claims about St holders buying multiple tickets. Very few will. I will buy one, my better half will buy one. My mate Dave who is an ST holder, won’t buy one because he lives in Australia!!
I know a ST holder who's going to try and get 17 tickets for non ST holders as things stand.

Advert

18 minutes ago, Rory said:
1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:
Members should come between ST holders and general sale but can we stop these crazy claims about St holders buying multiple tickets. Very few will. I will buy one, my better half will buy one. My mate Dave who is an ST holder, won’t buy one because he lives in Australia!!

I know a ST holder who's going to try and get 17 tickets for non ST holders as things stand.

He sounds popular

• Haha 1

The lack of empathy, I'm alright Jack attitude on here is staggering. Kidding yourself if you wouldn't be annoyed if a product you've paid for wasn't being delivered. It's a key feature of the scheme, a chance to buy tickets after ST holders, but before general sale. 

I'm not concerned about a sell out from ST holders being able to buy as many tickets as they want, although I do think it's wrong. I think ST + 1 is more reasonable, but for me the whole issue here is that members have been completely ignored / forgotten. The first time since the scheme's introduction, we have a high demand home game, and the benefit sold to members isn't there. It's wrong on all levels. If common sense doesn't prevail I'll be demanding a full refund of my fee. 

Members will have been conned, and completely misled. I'll definitely take it further if it's not resolved.

• Like 1

Have you emailed the club about the allocation of tickets?
If it’s definitive a ST holder can purchase umpteen tickets before 1876 holders then it needs to be highlighted to Matt Hancock.
I wouldn't be surprised if Matt Hancock quits soon.

Circus.
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, MBE said:

Have you emailed the club about the allocation of tickets?

If it’s definitive a ST holder can purchase umpteen tickets before 1876 holders then it needs to be highlighted to Matt Hancock.

Yes I have but that's not the main issue here, for me at least, it's the fact members don't get priority after ST holders. Tickets are released to ST holders, then straight to general sale.

I don't agree with the club allowing ST holders to buy as many tickets as possible, but that is out of my hands and something the club is in their right to choose. But removing a key benefit of the membership scheme is completely wrong, and could probably be challenged legally.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Fosse69 said:

Reserve STs until December, is that enough time

Hi Fosse69, I was just having a moan at @Rampant Zebra because of his stance on the membership scheme and basically just dismissing it.

I was just trying to tell him it would just be like it going on general sale instead of season tickets first.

If their is a membership in place then the order of sale should be:

1 Season Tickets

2. Membership

3. General Sale

I'm sure the club have realised their mistake and will be rectified in the next day or so

1 minute ago, Brian Johnson said:

Hi Fosse69, I was just having a moan at @Rampant Zebra because of his stance on the membership scheme and basically just dismissing it.

I was just trying to tell him it would just be like it going on general sale instead of season tickets first.

If their is a membership in place then the order of sale should be:

1 Season Tickets

2. Membership

3. General Sale

I'm sure the club have realised their mistake and will be rectified in the next day or so

The club hasn't made a mistake, the last line of the launch article on the official website says that cup competitions are excluded.

8 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

The club hasn't made a mistake, the last line of the launch article on the official website says that cup competitions are excluded.

if that's the case then give season ticket holders 1 ticket each then everyone else gets a chance to go 🤔 would be plenty left over then & everyone is happy. It's a no brainer instead of giving them the option to buy as many as they want for any tom dick & harry. Some who may not even be Vale fans etc the season ticket holder should be rewarded priority & first dibs as a benefit for committing all season long nobody else 

Edited by Vtid

12 hours ago, Family Stand Terrier said:

Reading that caveat on the 1876 advert, I think the club are going to try to say that also refers to the priority access benefit between ST holders and general sale. Might be wrong, but that's my prediction. It's quite clearly only referring to the £4 off, as you rightly say, but just a hunch.

It's a huge error by the club. If members end up being lumped in with general sale and we get a repeat (or worse given the release schedule implies ST holders can buy multiple "additional tickets for friends and family") of the Man City situation, then we could see members not being able to get tickets for this game. Whilst non ST holders / non members get priority over us. It's an absolute farce that needs resolving straight away.

People may think this is a non issue, but if the capacity is massively reduced to 8 or 9k for home fans as it currently is, then it becomes a very real issue if 5k ST holders plus their friends and family get first dibs. Even if that doesn't come to fruition, it's wrong purely on principle. I've paid for a product that affords me certain benefits that I'm potentially now being denied.

15 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

I think the last line of this article, written in July 2022, would make a legal challenge difficult. 

As you can see from my earlier post, quoted above. I've predicted the club will take that stance. If they do, it's misleading, because the whole point of that section is quite clearly in relation to the price reduction only, not priority access for high demand games.

• Like 2