onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Vote of No Confidence

Emile

Vote of No Confidence  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have confidence in the current regime?

• Yes
    • No - Sack Crosby
    • No - Sack Crosby and coaching staff
    • No - Sack Crosby, coaching staff and Director Of Football

Do you have confidence in the current regime as it is? If not, how wholesale would you like to see the changes be?

Andy Crosby's record as manager as of the Cheltenham game (league only)

19 games in charge
6 wins

18 goals scored

31 conceded

21 points

Darell Clarke's last 19 games;

3 wins

18 goals scored

32 conceded

14 points

Clarke's last 8 games before dismissal - 

won 1

draw 3

lost 4

points 6

goals scored 8

goals conceded 14

Crosby's last 8 games -

Won 0

Draw 2

Lost 6

points 2

goals scored 4

goals conceded 13

Advert

My personal opinion is that I never wanted AC as the manager and thought if we were going to make a managerial change (which I didn't actually think was needed) then it should have involved the entire coaching staff leaving - including AC

I still don't want AC as the manager, and I still don't believe the coaches (David Dunn and Carlo Nash) are up to the job. But, I think they should be given until the next league game - which I believe would be Lincoln away (ironic) 11th of November. That gives us the league and fa cup games, a pointless paint pot cup and a league game to turn it around.

16 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

Even with Ben Garrity in the side we do not score goals

We do score goals, where were you yesterday when Devine bulged the net?  We don’t score enough goals and we waste too many decent chances, but we’ve got major problems at the other end so we’re incapable of even grinding out a clean sheet and a draw.

2 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

We do score goals, where were you yesterday when Devine bulged the net?  We don’t score enough goals and we waste too many decent chances, but we’ve got major problems at the other end so we’re incapable of even grinding out a clean sheet and a draw.

2 goals in 7 games.

Oh yeah we do score goals. Of course we do. How could I have got it so wrong

Just now, Brian Johnson said:

2 goals in 7 games.

Oh yeah we do score goals. Of course we do. How could I have got it so wrong

What about the games prior?  Were they all blank?  As I said, not enough goals but leaky in defence so why not also talk about goals conceded?  To much info for you to compute?

There is something seriously wrong with our whole tactics and set up. Cass and Ojo both telling the paddock to calm down and keep the faith. Difficult to do that when all we see is a painfully slow build up across the back resulting in Ripley launching it. Seems as though the players know it ain't working but they have to go along with it. Without wing backs getting up the line it's never going to work. We look completely lost and devoid of ideas

3 minutes ago, gags 64 said:

There is something seriously wrong with our whole tactics and set up. Cass and Ojo both telling the paddock to calm down and keep the faith. Difficult to do that when all we see is a painfully slow build up across the back resulting in Ripley launching it. Seems as though the players know it ain't working but they have to go along with it. Without wing backs getting up the line it's never going to work. We look completely lost and devoid of ideas

But everybody was happy with how we have been playing. Supporters on here even saying that its the best football they have ever seen. So, what changed after just one game yesterday?

8 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

But everybody was happy with how we have been playing. Supporters on here even saying that its the best football they have ever seen. So, what changed after just one game yesterday?

Nobody is saying anything has changed “after just one game”.  The reaction is to the last 8 games.  Yesterday was just the culmination of that.

Football fans are so fickle that win the next 3 games and Crosby will be the messiah again. It's very tiresome to be honest, 

You can't expect anybody to think back over a period of more than 3 weeks - sometimes, I wonder if the majority of people from Burslem have that sort of mental capability

One of our fans even thinks our last league win was September 2nd, even though a quick google search (that is available to everybody on the internet) would show it was actually the 16th September.

Is this me being pedantic? Potentially, but nothing infuriates me more than people basing their arguments on A) Lies or B) false information

Another one of our fans even said 'We don't score' to try and make a point, even though that is factually incorrect, 'We don't score enough' would be a mightily acceptable argument, but he had to over dramatize it.

Personally I'd like to know what the players think, do they want Crosby gone too?

Also I think that if we lose the next two games there has been more than enough chances to win a game and Crosby should go. If he does go, I really hope we don't get Ainsworth and his anti football, mainly because Vale fans, as mentioned, have Goldfish memories and if he has a bad time managing us he will go from loved to loathed by the aforementioned majority that have no long term memory, which would be a shame

Archived