onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

2 hours ago, Powerline said:

Well I’ve woken up and see there is no striker. This is up there with 2016/17 relegation season window. It’s an absolute disgrace. When Wilson inevitably gets injured we will be left with a strike force of Loft and Dipepa. I feel sick. We deserve to go down.

I've been posting for the last few weeks we needed strikers but the powers that be obviously think we've got enough to stay up,  we just fell over the line last season and survived I just can't see us doing it this time Flitcroft & Crosby need to be jettisoned at the end of the season bring in an experienced manager for god's sake 🙏

4 minutes ago, osprey said:

Lots of 0-0 s then 😬

No it will be lost 1-0.  AC will say they were okay looses as the team has tried hard, we have 60% + possession and we will learn from it and all stick together.  😨

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, The Master said:

I can break down your post so easy.

Shes a nice compassionate lady who puts port vale and Burslem first…… Let’s go through that. Compassionate? Sent DC on his way. Compassion shown only until it didn’t suit her. Vale and Burslem first? Extortionate car parking prices. Couldn’t give a <ovf censored> about Burslem in general. Unless of course it’s for her virtue signaling look at me conquests so she can go on radio 5 live.

Flitcroft. “Everything football will go through Dave”. How’s that going? No strikers. Another piss poor window. But ooooooo look Carol, we can dine out with Man Utd, Liverpool, Spurs, look at us!! Bring Robbie along to make your ego even bigger!!

Crosby…. “We’re stuck with him”?????

How does that work then? He’s abysmal at his job. If he was manager under Smurthwaite the fans would be shouting for his head but noooo. And why? Because the fanbase have been brainwashed by Carol who’s brainwashed by Flitcroft! It ain’t rocket science sunshine! We’re on a collision course with league 2 in 3 months time and your theory is “we are stuck with him”…… Like he’s some chained idiot we can’t get rid of. We can. The facts are he’s another in power where she’s brainwashed.

And finally. If you do know who I am then come and approach me. I’m easily accessible if you do know me. But you don’t. You’re just giving it large. “Whom” ever you are.

Enjoy your day.

I know some people have sworn at you and called you names; i'm not going to do that.

All I want to ask you is, if you genuinely feel this way about Carol, et el, and the club, why dont you go and support another team...??  Genuine question - no chucking my toys out of the cot.  Just go and pay your money elsewhere.

For the record, i've known the Shanahans for over 30 years - I know Kevin far better than I know Carol.  They're two of the nicest people i've ever met; they also run a massively successful business and are held in very high regards in the IT world.  Further, for her work in the community, she was awarded an OBE.

Again, if you are not happy you have the option to go and spend your money elsewhere.

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Griffalo said:

Big Jesse up front 🤔

Didn’t we play Peter Swan up front for a while when Foyle was long term injured? A vague recollection and may have only been for a couple of games or so - think it was the season we were first relegated from the Championship/equivalent….Oh!

Incredible to see we’ve not signed at least 1 striker. We have so many holes in our squad and we are relying on kids who are not ready to play regular 1st team football to make a difference 

I feel for Crosby,I really do. 

It’s frightening in our midfield without Ojo and Garrity. Relying on kids…

Gore 19

Weir 22

Walters 18

Mighten 21

Game Changers on the bench Shorrock 16, Dipepa 17

This squad feels worse than the Micheal Brown relegation team.

Edited by MBE
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

We have 3 strikers. They might not be the best but they can definitely get goals.

They need 50 shots before registering 1 goal attempt on target.  Then the opposition goalkeeper has a world class performance and pulls off numerous outstanding chances.  That is our usual luck.

5 minutes ago, valiant_593 said:

No it Dosent. 

it's more than enough to stay in this league regardless. Striker department is a joke & has been for a few seasons now but more than happy with the rest of the squad 

Had we signed a striker(or 2) I think we could have gotten away with the other areas people are suggesting(LWB and midfield).  I like the look of Shorrock and between him Grant and dare I say it Jones you'd hope there's enough there to get to the close season, midfield if Ojo isn't far away there again we have options to get us through. Obviously it's not brilliant but I'd have gone with it.    Not signing a striker with the fixtures we have in Feb is a dereliction of duty at best if not negligent. 

2 minutes ago, MBE said:

Incredible to see we’ve not signed at least 1 striker. We have so many holes in our squad and we are relying on kids who are not ready to play regular 1st team football to make a difference 

I feel for Crosby,I really do. 

It’s frightening in our midfield without Ojo and Garrity. Relying on kids…

Gore 19

Weir 22

Walters 18

Mighten 21

Game Changers on the bench Shorrock 16, Dipepa 17

This squad feels worse than the Micheal Brown relegation team.

You can take mighten out of that kids category mate he's more experienced at a higher level than league 1 than anyone in the squad i think barring lowe? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nippy Naylor said:

I've been posting for the last few weeks we needed strikers but the powers that be obviously think we've got enough to stay up,  we just fell over the line last season and survived I just can't see us doing it this time Flitcroft & Crosby need to be jettisoned at the end of the season bring in an experienced manager for god's sake 🙏

Flickers will no doubt come out over the next few days and said we were soooooooooo close to signing a striker or 2.  However, their agents wanted more money than our wage structure model.  So we said no and moved on to playing cards again till the next call.

But don't worry, we will look at the end of the season for a striker or 2.

• Haha 1