onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

On the subject of Chislett,I would be surprised if clubs haven't shown an interest in him though with his record of assists and goals this season in League One and his record last season in League Two. You would expect him and Garrity to be enquired about

22 minutes ago, Brian Johnson said:

We have been so easy to play against this season.

Exactly! I remember the Oxford, Blackpool and Exeter manager’s  all saying the same thing this season. When will Vale fans all wake up to how crap we are?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

So do.yiu prefer passing back ? 
If it's a choice between that or just lumping it aimlessly forward in Popeball style and losing possession, 100% yes. The RS neanderthals are terrible for their 'get it forweeerd' demands when there's absolutely nothing on, then moan when we lose possession
  • Like 1

Exactly! I remember the Oxford, Blackpool and Exeter manager’s  all saying the same thing this season. When will Vale fans all wake up to how crap we are?
If you categorise us, in your opinion, of 'crap' now, what on earth did you think of us just 4 years ago?
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

If you can get the tweet on here i am sure others will vouch for the fact he has nothing right yet

Completely agree… TC9 is a school kid who just makes up rumours for engagement on the app.

I once looked back over about 50 of his rumours one year and he got zero correct. 

Complete wind up merchant.

Edited by Iron Curtain
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, philmpv said:
17 minutes ago, Dr Delgado said:

If you categorise us, in your opinion, of 'crap' now, what on earth did you think of us just 4 years ago?

I occasionally try out a little sarcasm on here which I know is foolish on my part. The three managers I quoted are all in charge of teams we have beaten this season. For the avoidance of any doubt I don’t think we are crap.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Nippy Naylor said:

So do.yiu prefer passing back ?  🤔😆

No I prefer to be on the front foot or play it out wide to the wingers/wingbacks but I understand if there's no outlet up front rather than just pump it up then it's fine to keep possession by passing it sideways or backwards.

• Like 1

Chislett has proved himself at L1 level. It's a big step up to the Championship and even more so a team pushing for promotion to the Premier League. Can't see this one, but I'm prepared to be shocked. 

Edited by Warren
  • Like 1