onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

January Transfers and Rumours

werstayinup

Advert

6 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

" I have read alot of comments on here today about Uche Ikpeazu, some that I believe are a little unfair and disappointing.

I have said many times this week that we are looking for two 9's and I am alomost certain that not only will they be different to each other, but also different to what we have.

Ikpeazu is something we just haven't got and haven't had for a number of years. He is strong, quite quick and very good in the air. On top of that he has two good feet. I'm not surprised Wycombe want him back, he is a slimmed down version of Adebayo Akinfenwa and we all know what kind of physical presence he provided.

I'm going to go with the opinions of Port Vale fans over our own with this. After all they watch him every week while we have been cheering on the likes of Tedic.

I think he will be a very good signing."

I hope we get some good money from Charlton for him

i love uche but i'm sorry your deluded. He is terrible in the air for someone of his size, and definitely doesn't have two good feet 😂 he has a lot of positive assets which is bringing others into play which is key in certain games etc but he's not what your making out him to be. He's a massive pain in the arse for defenders but if we can bring someone else in who can bring more goals it's gotta be progress 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vtid said:

i love uche but i'm sorry your deluded. He is terrible in the air for someone of his size, and definitely doesn't have two good feet 😂 he has a lot of positive assets which is bringing others into play which is key in certain games etc but he's not what your making out him to be. He's a massive pain in the arse for defenders but if we can bring someone else in who can bring more goals it's gotta be progress 

If he's terrible in the air how is he receiving so many balls from ripley?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, PVFC FAN said:

If he's terrible in the air how is he receiving so many balls from ripley?

he isn't 🤣🤣🤣 his strength & work rate is what earns him a living absolutely nothing else 

Edited by Vtid
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jesse James said:

Enlarge please?

Just going off a rumour from someone yesterday. Cant see us getting rid of two strikers without bringing one in. Can see Young being announced later 

40 minutes ago, JohnJames said:

Reading between the lines Alexander seems a bit pissed off with Young. 

Why would he want to stay? Bradford didn't think he was good enough to be a 1st team squad member in August so loaned him out. He's done well and now L1 clubs are interested in signing him. Who wouldn't want to go and make that move to L1 rather than stay at Bradford?

Club can't have it both ways. Some times you just have to hold your hand up and say you got it wrong and extract what value you can out of the player.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Warren said:

Deeney will find it easy to complete his 4 game touchline ban now. If he came to Vale he'd certainly bring some fighting spirit on and off the pitch.

no thanks 🙄

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Vtid said:

he isn't 🤣🤣🤣 his strength & work rate is what earns him a living absolutely nothing else 

So your saying he's bad in the air but because he wins in in the air with his strength and work rate he's bad? He's good in the air.

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, JohnJames said:

Reading between the lines Alexander seems a bit pissed off with Young. 

Doesn't it work both ways though? All of a sudden Bradford want him because he's done well at Swindon, but the fact they farmed him out on loan to L2 rivals Swindon in the first place suggests Alexander didn't have him in his plans, so tough luck mate.

5 minutes ago, MBE said:

Why would he want to stay? Bradford didn't think he was good enough to be a 1st team squad member in August so loaned him out. He's done well and now L1 clubs are interested in signing him. Who wouldn't want to go and make that move to L1 rather than stay at Bradford?

Club can't have it both ways. Some times you just have to hold your hand up and say you got it wrong and extract what value you can out of the player.

Beat me to it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1