onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Happy Clappers Club

Advert

1 hour ago, Emile said:

I just think that supporting the team will have a better impact than abusing them. 

I don't think the players are as bad as they are showing currently and I think AC should have had his squad in the top 12 before January. That being said, we need a proper clear out of players in the summer regardless of what league we are in. Players like Massey, Ojo, Loft, Wilson and Jones have proved they're either not good enough or not prepared to do everything for the shirt. We also need to look at the playing budget - how have we got such a small squad supported by under 18s? And finally, we need a new head of player recruitment - the last 3 transfer windows have left gaping holes in the squad that is gross misconduct - it can't happen again in the summer.

Fans have supported their team. All season. Home and away. 
Let’s stop rallying the fans crap eh?
From now on in it will stop IF we fail to get three points on Saturday.

We have a such a small squad supported by youth lads because of extortionate wages on extortionate crap.

Its not rocket science.

• Like 8
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Emile said:

I haven't agreed with much you have said over the last few months however I totally agree with you here.

I'm as fed up as the next person and I started raising my concerns last April with how let down I was feeling as a fan. 

I will however never resort to name calling, personal abuse of anyone (including other fans) in order to show my passion for the club. I also don't think lining the players up and giving them a mouthful would help.

I think we have to support the players, will that ball into the goal (or at least towards it for the first time in a while) in the hope that we can perform the great escape. 

At the end of the season lots of questions need to be asked and for me, the sooner DF is out of the club the better. I'm certain we can find someone else to do his job better, they could hardly do it any worse 

Will the ball into the goal. Lmao!

This kind of delusion is what it's come to.

Shape up or ship out, Carol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spunk Trumpet said:

Fans have supported their team. All season. Home and away. 
Let’s stop rallying the fans crap eh?
From now on in it will stop IF we fail to get three points on Saturday.

We have a such a small squad supported by youth lads because of extortionate wages on extortionate crap.

Its not rocket science.

Why would it stop after Saturday?  Fans will back the team at least until we’re mathematically relegated.  Beyond that the vast majority will still back the team, no different to when we’ve been relegated in the past.  The only thing that happens is during the game itself, goals for or against will change the atmosphere and no doubt the way supporters express them selves.  

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, Guitar Ray said:

Why would it stop after Saturday?  Fans will back the team at least until we’re mathematically relegated.  Beyond that the vast majority will still back the team, no different to when we’ve been relegated in the past.  The only thing that happens is during the game itself, goals for or against will change the atmosphere and no doubt the way supporters express them selves.  

I wouldn’t say gates from 6,000 home fans on average down to 3,000 home fans means that the vast majority will back the team. I would say it is more like half the fans will continue to back the team when we get relegated and are sitting well down the table in division 2.

3 hours ago, philpvfc said:

I wouldn’t say gates from 6,000 home fans on average down to 3,000 home fans means that the vast majority will back the team. I would say it is more like half the fans will continue to back the team when we get relegated and are sitting well down the table in division 2.

Where are you getting your 3000 average from?  Who says we’ll be well down the table in division 2?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Guitar Ray said:

Where are you getting your 3000 average from?  Who says we’ll be well down the table in division 2?

That’s what we will get if we are and unless we manage to improve our squad drastically we will be, and improving the squad will be difficult once relegated as we will lose some of our better players.

1 hour ago, philpvfc said:

That’s what we will get if we are and unless we manage to improve our squad drastically we will be, and improving the squad will be difficult once relegated as we will lose some of our better players.

Ah right, so it was complete guesswork then.

• Haha 2

Anyone missing Devine Intervention yet?💗💗💗💗

It seems awfully slow on the forums all of a sudden

RZ - any chance you could throw a few of your DC rants in just to liven things up a bit 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

At least we have still got Nippy Naylor to rely on 👍👍👍👍

Edited by Hoppers
  • Haha 2

On 04/03/2024 at 22:36, Spunk Trumpet said:

You see, you carry on debating with me and you carry on making yourself look stupid.

You go and quote me on where I once said I expect or even want Darren Moore to be sacked. Then go and quote me on where I said I want Carol to sell up.

You go and waste your night hunting those quotes. 
You won’t. 
Because I’ve never said that. 

I want one man fired and that’s David Flitcroft.

And you sound quite angry there. Hit a nerve have I? Thought you were just constantly happy! Clap clap clap.

Enjoy your night.

There is nobody so stupid as someone who plucks figures from nowhere, and gives the yappy ones more chance to air their toxicity. When I say "you" I mean those of you on here who spout the same rubbish - not necessarily you...although you do spout some crap! See how many comments there have been, already, on our supposed wage structure? Just making up figures doesn't make it so...but, If the truth is, indeed, out there regarding those wage figures, you won't mind sharing the links? And I will, of course, apologise to you if you manage to find proof they are real.

Vale "fans" like you do make me angry...but I'm generally a Happy Clapper and pleased my club isn't like Reading, or some of those gone to the National League and aren't likely to be returning.  And no...even if we do get relegated this season, I don't see us slipping through to the NL. 

So - keep moaning, Spunky - and keep posting crap crap crap!

On 05/03/2024 at 06:34, Spunk Trumpet said:

“Support the players.”

Fans have done that all season.

”Will the ball into the goal”

You are sounding stupid. That’s an impossible scenario. It’s just a virtue signaling saying.

”Perform the great escape”

It really isn’t the great escape at all. Even if we had an half decent defence and a striker that could score we’d give ourselves half a chance!

Pathetic rallying cries are long gone with this pathetic shower we are watching.

Heres an idea. 
Maybe radical. 
But how about instead of concentrating on fans supporting the club and willing the ball in the net, which they have all season…… the actual bottle jobs on the pitch start repaying the fans and give US something to cling to and shout about.

Proof is in the pudding with this shower of <ovf censored>.

Theyve got Saturday to make amends or it will turn nasty.

On 05/03/2024 at 06:34, Spunk Trumpet said:

“Support the players.”

Fans have done that all season.

”Will the ball into the goal”

You are sounding stupid. That’s an impossible scenario. It’s just a virtue signaling saying.

”Perform the great escape”

It really isn’t the great escape at all. Even if we had an half decent defence and a striker that could score we’d give ourselves half a chance!

Pathetic rallying cries are long gone with this pathetic shower we are watching.

Heres an idea. 
Maybe radical. 
But how about instead of concentrating on fans supporting the club and willing the ball in the net, which they have all season…… the actual bottle jobs on the pitch start repaying the fans and give US something to cling to and shout about.

Proof is in the pudding with this shower of <ovf censored>.

Theyve got Saturday to make amends or it will turn nasty.

You know this is for Happy Clappers, don't you?  

Just let me remind you - booing players is NOT supporting them! Hurling abuse is not supporting them (and I'm using the general "You" - not you, specifically!) And that last line of yours - really? You're resorting to threats, now? Are you going to organise a revolt, or just keep banging your gums and wittering on...and on...and on...?

Oh...and, given you say "Even if we had an half decent defence and a striker that could score we’d give ourselves half a chance!" then it MUST be a great escape, against those odds? That's just logical...yes?

• Like 1