onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Another blow for the board

Bluedevil

I can't see them allowing Vale to go into admin before selling to Mo. But I do think we'll be within a cats whisker of it.

I think that the threat of legal action from shareholders while there is a viable bid will be sufficient deterrent.

At first I don't think they would have but for a long time now excuses like 'the bank won't touch him' seem to have descended into personal issues and not whether he can take the club on. When have they been able to catergorically state why Mo is wrong for this club? Yet every interview with Bratt is full of disparaging marks towards him.

I hope you're right on the second point.

Advert

Unfortunately I would be - the board have a personal issue with Mo and we look nowhere near installing him.

We knew that last Autumn. So why play into the hands of the board by publically backing Mo, polarising the debate and rallying the minority of pro-board shareholders behind the board, instead of fighting the winnable battle of getting rid of the 25% clause - which has support across the divide? More people in the NLV poll wanted an EGM (presumably to change the 25% rule) than wanted a Mo takeover. What does that tell us? What does it tell us about the chances of winning a knife-edge vote at an EGM?

Mo's as much to blame by bouncing the BandG campaign into thinking it had to be rushed through. He wanted to influence CEO, manager and transfers before Christmas (!) It was never going to happen and now we are talking about next season.

More haste, less speed.

We knew that last Autumn. So why play into the hands of the board by publically backing Mo, polarising the debate and rallying the minority of pro-board shareholders behind the board, instead of fighting the winnable battle of getting rid of the 25% clause - which has support across the divide? More people in the NLV poll wanted an EGM (presumably to change the 25% rule) than wanted a Mo takeover. What does that tell us? What does it tell us about the chances of winning a knife-edge vote at an EGM?

Mo's as much to blame by bouncing the BandG campaign into thinking it had to be rushed through. He wanted to influence CEO, manager and transfers before Christmas (!) It was never going to happen and now we are talking about next season.

More haste, less speed.

Possibly because he is the best and only option at the current time. Shareholders and fans should be allowed to voice their opinions, Vale is of course 'For Us All' and not 'Just For Us'. The board have duty to listen but they haven't and they never will. It could be me, you or Robbie Williams who wants to invest the board will fnd something to discredit us unless you want to give them the cash for them to fritter it away.

I can't see them allowing Vale to go into admin before selling to Mo. But I do think we'll be within a cats whisker of it.

I think that the threat of legal action from shareholders while there is a viable bid will be sufficient deterrent.

I hope that's the case but another thought strikes me, if we did go into administration might Jackson or Jackson plus any of the other b******* be able to buy the club for next to nothing and gain 100% control and is this part of a master plan? But if that's the case surely the shareholders could bring action for fraud?

Lady Vale they can't 'Blame Mo' or anyone else if they go into admin, FACT. As Mo and LB have both said they will both as a board and individually be taken to court if this is their masterplan by the shareholders they are SUPPOSED to be representing as they have not taken onboard a vialble way out of this mess, ie Mo. They are in it up to their necks, with each passing day that is getting worse and they have only ONE escape route and that's NOT administration!

I don't think so. I think they'd let us go into admin before selling to Mo....and then blame him.

If we start league 2 next summer with these (which we will) we'll be non-league the year after.

I don't see that as a blessing in any sense of the word.

I dont they would let us go into admin, because they have repeatedly turned down investment knowing full well the finances of the club, this means they are negligent, and therefore PERSONALLY responsible for any debt.======

I fully agree, LV.

They will have to be dragged out screaming and kicking. We can only hope ...

As much as i stand by my stance of not renewing my ST, i cannot see me totally staying away.

Gutted.

Im all for a bit of 'dragging'. Im sorry but you fight 'fire with fire'.If B&G fails and so does 'starve em out'. All we have left is the EGM route and if this fails then the club is in real trouble and its all because of 6 stupid people, 2 of which are definetly evil in every way. Shame on them and shame on those who support them.=========

I think this season has shown the board up to every man and his dog for who they are(or certainly should have done).

We were absoulutely nailed on for promotion up until Micky Adams left yet the board have contributed to messing up what should have been a promotion season. Yes Adams going wasn't their fault but the replacement was!

Quite frankly the whole set up of how Vale is run does not deserve promotion or success.

Bratt and his cronies are a set of liars, leeches and amateurs in the business sense and they will ultimately get what they deserve!

Archived