onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tonights attendance!!!

stowers171

Where were the missing 1,500-2,000 so called vale fans tonight? there was 5,500 at the last home game but only 3,959 tonight. IF you were working fine. We have got people working hard to get extra cash in to the club by collecting in buckets, selling mugs and t shirts even kids giving there pocket money to the cause! Yet so called fans cant be bothered to turn up. Makes me wonder if they will be happy if it goes to the wall!

Advert

Absolutely diabolical attendance. Some of our fans are so full of ****, it's unreal.

Can't wait for the excuses to come rolling out.

Agreed it was abysmal and that's coming from someone who made the effort to set off at 4pm and will get home just before 2am. Very sad and disappointed in some of the fickle fans we have that aren't attending.

Absolutely diabolical attendance. Some of our fans are so full of ****, it's unreal.

Can't wait for the excuses to come rolling out.

To be fair, some folk will have genuine good cause to not be able to make a midweek game and one that is a third home game in a relatively short period.

Personally, I finished work at half six today. My journey to VP is roughly 180 miles. I therefore had absolutely no chance of getting up for the game so had to listen online.

I agree the gate was poor, but I fail to see what is achieved by casting all and sundry as if they have deserted the cause.

I will however be up for the Dagenham game.

I was pretty disappointed with it as well. Could tell when walking up to the ground it felt almost deserted. People obviously have reasons whether it's financial, work or just a prior commitment all of which are fine and will never criticise anyone for that but right now we need to be presenting ourselves as an attractive investment by going down there as much as we can. If some of our fans can't be bothered to help us why should anyone else?

I know this was disappointing but it was actually higher than three gates in the league above, including the 2,400 at Stevenage who are challenging for the play offs. It was also 400 more than turned up to watch the genius that is Nick Powell leading Crewe to European glory. :razz:

To be fair, some folk will have genuine good cause to not be able to make a midweek game and one that is a third home game in a relatively short period.

Personally, I finished work at half six today. My journey to VP is roughly 180 miles. I therefore had absolutely no chance of getting up for the game so had to listen online.

I agree the gate was poor, but I fail to see what is achieved by casting all and sundry as if they have deserted the cause.

I will however be up for the Dagenham game.

like i said if you were working thats fine. Not a problem.But theres a hell of alot who just talk alot of hot air on here!!! We wont go until mold have gone! Well they have gone and where the ---- were you all!

Simply not good enough from so called Vale fans. We bleat on about people helping us out in our hour of need and then simply cannot be arsed to get off there backsides.

Should we honestly expect anyone else to give a **** when so many are so complacent. Excellent advert to any potential new owners out there.

Spot on, all talk no action plonkers who do not practice what they preach.

The fact is that the only Loyal supporter are the faithfully 4000 who have been there all season.

I know this was disappointing but it was actually higher than three gates in the league above, including the 2,400 at Stevenage who are challenging for the play offs. It was also 400 more than turned up to watch the genius that is Nick Powell leading Crewe to European glory. :razz:

To be honest jacko i aint bothered how many were at other games. We are trying to sell the club and when people keep telling potential buyers that its a well supported club then the gate is 1,500 down on the last game doesnt look good does it.

Posted this elsewhere but feel it needs to be here as well - 3 home games in quick succession, folk have spent and given away a lot of cash via collections and the club shop.

Most folk are paid monthly and will be low on funds anyway. Add to that we were playing a team in the bottom 2... It was billed as a relegation battle when in reality it isn't at this stage.

The daggers game will be a good marker, the previous 2 have been very good! Let's take out some positives!!

To be honest jacko i aint bothered how many were at other games. We are trying to sell the club and when people keep telling potential buyers that its a well supported club then the gate is 1,500 down on the last game doesnt look good does it.

I was simply pointing out that compared to a lot of other teams at our level, we are a well supported club. And if any investor walks away because only 4,000 turned up on a Tuesday night against Hereford then I wouldn't want him/her anyway. Buyers should be able to see beyond the present and look at the future potential. If they can't then they can bog off.

Archived