onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tonights attendance!!!

stowers171

Advert

I was simply pointing out that compared to a lot of other teams at our level, we are a well supported club. And if any investor walks away because only 4,000 turned up on a Tuesday night against Hereford then I wouldn't want him/her anyway. Buyers should be able to see beyond the present and look at the future potential. If they can't then they can bog off.

Gd call chap!

Posted this elsewhere but feel it needs to be here as well - 3 home games in quick succession, folk have spent and given away a lot of cash via collections and the club shop.

Most folk are paid monthly and will be low on funds anyway. Add to that we were playing a team in the bottom 2... It was billed as a relegation battle when in reality it isn't at this stage.

The daggers game will be a good marker, the previous 2 have been very good! Let's take out some positives!!

great post mate

Chuffing nora have you heard yourself moan moan chuffing moan why don't you just stop and think before slagging your fellow fans off. Recession, higher bills, end of the month a week before payday!!!!

Get a f ing grip.

and before you ask no I wasn't there, I wanted to but Im skint its just a pity I chucked some notes in the collection buckets I could of afforded to go and made you all happy.

edited by admin

Simply not good enough from so called Vale fans. We bleat on about people helping us out in our hour of need and then simply cannot be arsed to get off there backsides.

Should we honestly expect anyone else to give a **** when so many are so complacent. Excellent advert to any potential new owners out there.

Sorry I couldn't make it to the game, but I did spend some serious pelf in the 'Club's on-line shop, and it's my betting many others like me are putting their hard earned pennies into the 'Club other than by attending games :rolleyes:

=allthegoodnamesrgone;1753127]Chuffing nora have you heard yourself moan moan chuffing moan why don't you just stop and think before slagging your fellow fans off. Recession, higher bills, end of the month a week before payday!!!!

Get a f ing grip.

and before you ask no I wasn't there, I wanted to but Im skint its just a pity I chucked some notes in the collection buckets I could of afforded to go and made you all happy.

edited by admin

What an incredibly embarassing post. I'd think before posting next time.

You start by saying, "why don't you just stop and think before slagging your fellow fans off"

Then follow it up with "*******". Priceless. :rolleyes:

tbh , whilst tonights attendance was poor it is understandable . what i would like to see though is a concerted effort for the next saturday home to get an attendance close to 6k, all efforts should be made to achieve this . lets get those points required to make sure we are safe this season and hopefully help convince new buyers that we are worth a punt .

well said. Other clubs from around the midlands are helping our cause but are own fans cant get off there ***** to help.

I don't think this will make a significant difference, perhaps add another 500-800, I hope I'm wrong tbh but can't see it making a huge difference to the crowd.

I don't think this will make a significant difference, perhaps add another 500-800, I hope I'm wrong tbh but can't see it making a huge difference to the crowd.

I hope it does bring in that many extra but my point is why should they travel from leicester and places when our own fans cant be bothered.

Apathy. I went tonight, but after a hard days work and it being only my second home game, it was hard to drag myself out of the bath!!!

I have fallen out of the habit, who knows how many have, and if they will bother to return. Time, and a good team, will tell.

I hope it does bring in that many extra but my point is why should they travel from leicester and places when our own fans cant be bothered.

You do talk some s**t tbh. These 'charity' fans are coming for one game meanwhile you insist that we all watch the last 4 home games for £84? Don't get me wrong i'll be happy to get next season's ticket but £20.50 for one game of league 4 football is a f*****g discrace mate.

Archived