onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tonights attendance!!!

stowers171

Advert

Booked the night of work to be at the game and so should others,I just new it would be a poor gate last night and IMHO it won't get much better,apathy as kicked in now after the euphoric feelling of removing MOLD. I still think season ticket sales will hit 4000+ as long as SEO keep to the word and return to the fold but I think some have found other things to do and are only saying they will return when infact they have NO intentions to do just that untill things on the pitch improve... Pathetic these folk are after what they say ...anyway back to last nights gate,I've had my water bill through and my council tax bill all in one week so will some of the stay away fans so this will have impacted on the gate,Just hope all the stay away fans return for our next home game to show the none VALE fans attending that we are worth saving....then you can return to your lives out side VALE ..... 😡 RANT OVER .

He we go, some people just like a good moan,lets start putting dvisions between fans again. Im a real fan because blah blah blah.

Why cant you just give it a rest or better still encourage not bully fans into turning up.

People didnt turn up, SO WHAT its their choice its no business of yours why. They will probably be back next game or the game after but they may think twice if they think they will have to endure the chants of judas as they walk along the paddock for missing a game.

People should book time off work for nothing tuesday night matches? Really? As much as Vale is a big part of my life, it will never come before my job. Some people really do need to get some perspective over football.

Last nights attendance was disappointing but to be honest, I'm sick to death of all things vale due to the long battle we've endured, the negativity of late from Adams despite great support of him and his team and it's overly expensive for basement division poor quality entertainment.

I think people just want all this to end and a new beginning to kick in.

To be fair, some folk will have genuine good cause to not be able to make a midweek game and one that is a third home game in a relatively short period.

Personally, I finished work at half six today. My journey to VP is roughly 180 miles. I therefore had absolutely no chance of getting up for the game so had to listen online.

I agree the gate was poor, but I fail to see what is achieved by casting all and sundry as if they have deserted the cause.

I will however be up for the Dagenham game.

Want be at the Dagenham gamei will be in Hospitle recovering from my Op

People should book time off work for nothing tuesday night matches? Really? As much as Vale is a big part of my life, it will never come before my job. Some people really do need to get some perspective over football.

Last nights attendance was disappointing but to be honest, I'm sick to death of all things vale due to the long battle we've endured, the negativity of late from Adams despite great support of him and his team and it's overly expensive for basement division poor quality entertainment.

I think people just want all this to end and a new beginning to kick in.

And I hope this new beginning will mean 5000+ season ticket holders next season .........

If you look back Tuesday night games against the likes of Hereford have never been well attended especially with our season being more or less over and also with the last home game against the mighty Barnet being a complete disaster I wasn't too surprised at the gate, thought maybe a couple more hundred but nothing more. Matchday prices are also far too high and last nights spectacle would not have done much to encourage a return I'm afraid.:(

Archived