onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Tonights attendance!!!

stowers171

Don't think people need to be held accountable for not going that's daft.

Just a **** poor effort from Vale fans generally. Collections have been a great success but SEO was clearly a fantasy and all the jokers that kept saying it was only v2001 keeping thousands of fans away have been proven wrong.

We simply aren't as big a club as we give ourselves credit for and glory hunters will only return regularly when there is a period of sustained success / consistent signs of it.

Maybe a lot of SEO ers have found some thing else to do, once you get out of the habit its hard to get back, which was one of the reasons i started going away games instead so as not to get out of the habit.

Advert

Maybe a lot of SEO ers have found some thing else to do, once you get out of the habit its hard to get back, which was one of the reasons i started going away games instead so as not to get out of the habit.

Entirely up to them, it just rubbish to suggest they would be back when v2001 have gone. I'm sure some will return when we start doing well as is the fickle nature of fans of every club up and down the country and once again that's there choice.

I do think we need to stop bigging ourselves up though as for me the top ten is our level with a hardcore of around 4-4500 fans.

This thread is pathetic.

Noone gives a **** why an individual has missed a football match.

The fact is that as long as people want to choose to do something over going to vale we'll have a **** average attendence and will forever remain as a small time, league 2 club with no money. Any realistic chance of 'success' is a promotion to League 1, other than that it's over to the south of the city where football (in the loosest of terms) means something to the folk of stoke on trent.

Agree with Robbies last 2 post,we will get below 4000 gates for the rest of the season except the last game against Oxford who may out number us if they are pushing for a play off place and maybe our next home game if as reported we are getting a few none Vale fans coming to the game .

The irony of you moaning at others not going.

How was Ireland when you went? :D

There's a difference - I didn't spend months claiming I'd go when that tour arrived and then not turn up.

I simply fibbed, on the spot, and got about 50 people hook, line and sinker. REEL IT IN! :laugh:

If you want drag my family into it then come & see me. But you won't like what you get.

Where the hell did I 'drag your family' into it Lauren?

I never mentioned you or your daughter, simply Mark himself.

Is that a threat? No offence here, but I've been more terrified after a curry the night before. :shifty:

Strange thread metamorphosis. But its been a strange season. Fans have commited themselves to not going and quite rightly have found that there is a life outside Vale on a Saturday afternoon. There has probably been more fan commitment this season than any other - just that the commitment has been to not financially support the board/club. I think this has be illustrated by enthusiasm for the collections and donations since administration appeared and the FEU campaign began.

Will the fans come back? They will but there needs to be light at the end of the tunnel and with somebody at helm with a workable business plan.

People just need to get back into the habit.

Archived