onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Worried About Micky's Attitude

Bycars Ender

I'm a big fan of Micky Adams but I've heard him this morning on the radio and he's starting to do my head in a bit.

He's started talking about himself in the third person again - 'it's not about Micky Adams'

I can fully understand he is not happy at the current situation but he is still being paid a big wage (more than most of us could only dream of) and he needs to get the players up for tomorrow and subsequent games otherwise safety might not be as clear cut as we think.

All these negative radio interviews he keeps giving aren't helping the cause. He has a high opinion of himself and to be honest he hasn't achieved anything with us yet and his record isn't all that great in recent years.

I think we've got some good players at the club, but let's be honest a lot of them are lucky to be playing league football so maybe a mini-clearout might do us some good - I think Adams is obviously going to be upset and defend his players because in the main he signed them - but we've had three seasons under him in this league and I don't think we've improved much at all.

Hopefully we can bring in a bit a more quality when new owners arrive. Come on Micky - sort it out and do what you're paid to do.

Advert

Micky is liked and loved by the majority of our fanbase and yes he has a right to moan.....But its out of his hands so he will have to lump it........We are approaching new begginings hopefully IF MA wants to be a part of it well good, IF not bye bye Micky........I like most fans have endured years of struggle at this Club and i am very excited at the prospects facing us....So i will ignore MAs moans, dig in Micky you never know whats around the corner.......;)

I haven't heard his comments on the radio - but he has a job to do in tryng to run a successful team. While he needs to motivate etc. he won't earn any respect if he only present a fantasy rose-tinted view of events.

And a "mini clearout" is OK in theory: if you're in control and have better players lined up. But other clubs aren't going to be taking our dead wood, they'll be looking for the better players, e.g. Lee Collins.

I guess one has to accept that he is under pressure and most people would not have to face the media spotlight when in a similar position in a failing businesses. However, one important aspect in retaining the loyalty and motivation of the players is to show empathy with them and therefore 'cracking up' a bit in the media may help with that. It is not my way though, I'm a behind the scenes transparency man.

I guess one has to accept that he is under pressure and most people would not have to face the media spotlight when in a similar position in a failing businesses. However, one important aspect in retaining the loyalty and motivation of the players is to show empathy with them and therefore 'cracking up' a bit in the media may help with that. It is not my way though, I'm a behind the scenes transparency man.

Quite!! he could just talk about football IMO!

The more I hear Micky Adams speak the more I think that he has the attitude of a happy clapper. - "I'm only interested in the footballing side of things", "I'm not happy that other's are getting involved with the footballing side" etc.

Plus the constant I'm here for good, I may not be here much longer, etc. is doing my head in.

Micky we are in administration - live with it, concentrate on ensuring we continue to pick up points and let the administrator do his job and find a buyer as quick as possible.

Anyone would thionk that he was happier with MOLD!

I also think that he speaks sometimes without thinking

at least he is showing his passion and frustration and really saying what most of us are feeling anyway

rather have some passion and anger than roll over and have our tummys tickled

through the storm... calm will emerge... can't wait for next season... new dawn, new start

VTID. Stand Up If You Love The Vale :) ===

I'm a big fan of Micky Adams but I've heard him this morning on the radio and he's starting to do my head in a bit.

He's started talking about himself in the third person again - 'it's not about Micky Adams'

I can fully understand he is not happy at the current situation but he is still being paid a big wage (more than most of us could only dream of) and he needs to get the players up for tomorrow and subsequent games otherwise safety might not be as clear cut as we think.

All these negative radio interviews he keeps giving aren't helping the cause. He has a high opinion of himself and to be honest he hasn't achieved anything with us yet and his record isn't all that great in recent years.

I think we've got some good players at the club, but let's be honest a lot of them are lucky to be playing league football so maybe a mini-clearout might do us some good - I think Adams is obviously going to be upset and defend his players because in the main he signed them - but we've had three seasons under him in this league and I don't think we've improved much at all.

Hopefully we can bring in a bit a more quality when new owners arrive. Come on Micky - sort it out and do what you're paid to do.

Why do you think he peed of, take a step back and see where the club is, things going on behind is back and a starve them out campaign that has ripped the heart out of my club thank you all

Archived