onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Worried About Micky's Attitude

Bycars Ender

1) The whole squad was either brought in by micky or had their contract renewed by him. It is his squad. If it isnt good enough, then its his fault. Not an excuse.

2) They are playing for the future of the club, far more important than any play off position we may have just missed out on again.

5) Not necessarily a bad thing. I would have only kept about 4 of them through choice, and about a couple more because we want a little consistancy. As long as we keep rico, loft and possibly marshall and shuker, Id be happy (I would have included collins).

1) Don't kid yourself that there were better players on the market than what we have already. With our limited budget, it's surprising we could afford to extend contracts at all.

2) They're playing for their own futures, not the club's. I think you'll find that 80% of the squad dont give a **** about Vale in the long run.

Advert

1) Don't kid yourself that there were better players on the market than what we have already. With our limited budget, it's surprising we could afford to extend contracts at all.

2) They're playing for their own futures, not the club's. I think you'll find that 80% of the squad dont give a **** about Vale in the long run.

1) we didn't have a limited budget compared to other clubs in this league.

2) If that's the case, then let's not shed a tear if they are let go. Keep about 4 of them and the rest I wouldn't mind letting go. And I was talking about Adams as this was what we were talking about. If he is fighting for his future then he needs to pick himself and the team up and get on with it.

The blinkers some wear concerning Adams are startling. They might as well engrave 'better than glover' along them! He is a good league 2 motivator. He does have his limitations.

He is supposed to be a leader, he comes across at times as a headless chicken

Get a grip and do some leading

My thoughts exactly,he needs to stay focussed and get us a couple more or we could get sucked into a battle down there.Just get on with the job in hand MA and wait to see who the new owners will be and hopefully look forward to building a sound future for PVFC.

Archived