onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

vale stars for sale

pvfc ash

The club is owed 500k in "nil paid" shares which is more than the whole squad is worth......yet the administrator wants to play football manager

You miss the point completely and come up with your own presumption, so far from the truth it's actually predictable now.

The administrator needs to keep the club trading, whilst finding a buyer and satisfying the creditors. Yes there are the nil paid shares, but how long do you think would take to recover the money? There would be a legal process involved, it wouldn't happen overnight and in any event, if the people who had the nil paid shares could afford them in the first place, they probably would have paid for them, the chances of recovering anything like £500k is slim, more than likely judgement entered against Deakin et al.

The administrator needs to generate cash flow for the here and now. He is not simply playing football manager, he is keeping the club running. If he can't do that, then the only other option is liquidation. Which would you prefer?

Advert

You don't seem to get what some of us are upset about.Let me repeat BY said only a couple of days ago 'that there was no need to move on any of the Managerial staff or the players as non were on excess salaries'. Now we are finding out that they are trying to offload as many as they can. This is not only upsetting fans but the players themselves. The morale must be at 'rock bottom' just now.

They are in effect simply completing a 'stock check' of players and ascertaining true value of all assets. It's a key part of the process and a little investigation into Krasner's history would prove to you you should never take him or his organisation at his word. We need 7 points max to stay safe, if we don't get that whatever the level of the spirit in the camp it proves the players were never good enough for the long term.

The squad generally hasn't been good enough for 4 years and aside from Richards, Loft, Rigg, Griff and Marshall maybe a fresh start will do them and the club good.

The squad generally hasn't been good enough for 4 years and aside from Richards, Loft, Rigg, Griff and Marshall maybe a fresh start will do them and the club good.

I agree with you last comment but the players that you are quoting are the ones most likely to leave.

You miss the point completely and come up with your own presumption, so far from the truth it's actually predictable now.

The administrator needs to keep the club trading, whilst finding a buyer and satisfying the creditors. Yes there are the nil paid shares, but how long do you think would take to recover the money? There would be a legal process involved, it wouldn't happen overnight and in any event, if the people who had the nil paid shares could afford them in the first place, they probably would have paid for them, the chances of recovering anything like £500k is slim, more than likely judgement entered against Deakin et al.

The administrator needs to generate cash flow for the here and now. He is not simply playing football manager, he is keeping the club running. If he can't do that, then the only other option is liquidation. Which would you prefer?

Well said that man. :yes::yes::yes:

So long as the deals aren't very poor value they need to be understood.

I really don't think a lot of people thought the negative side of admin through as this was all to be expected particularly given Krasner's record.

I agree with you last comment but the players that you are quoting are the ones most likely to leave.

Agreed and that's the sad fact of reality however the administrator will have to weigh up if any new owner would want them long term as getting some form of fee now for an asset that has no value in the summer (Lofty aside) would be sensible from an administrators perspective.

It may be heartbreaking from a fans perspective but it's simply the administrator following protocol and maximising revenue for a failed business.

I never wanted admin, it has major down sides, like many others though I realised it may be the only solution [ even if the interim board had got in sooner ]

Admin is a direct result of shocking financial management by V2001 board members across the years, admin is their legacy.

However we were playing some pretty poor football with this squad, that was for one reason, its not good enough

If he is, then I say get rid asap. Not good enough.

yates has been a good consistent defender but imo not the second best player we have and if he departure ensure that others can stay then needs must - lets send any player that leaves the club at this stage off with our best wishes and thanks

The reality is we are skint, in a load of debt and owe many different parties lots of money - the administrator is just doing his job.

Those who wished admin upon us to oust the board seemed to overlook this point - anything of any value within the club will be removed. This in most cases will mean the players.

The administrator stated there would be no player redundancies - however selling players was always going to be part of his plan

Not sure anyone other than the administrators know what they are working on, so if this is based on fact I'd be as miffed as you...

In fact we are all too prone to reacting on hearsay and conjecture, i'd prefer we comment on what we know not what we think we know, or what some bloke in the pub told us, or what we decide to read between the lines....

Perhaps I didn't word it correctly, apologies. I appreciate the situation we are in and cash flow has to be improved and the club run solvently until a buyer found. It's just that the nil paid shares are such a massive amount of ££'s that I would like to think they are on the case of recovering the money. On a personal note I would also like to think it would wreck the lives of miller and deakin like they have with vale.

Perhaps I didn't word it correctly, apologies. I appreciate the situation we are in and cash flow has to be improved and the club run solvently until a buyer found. It's just that the nil paid shares are such a massive amount of ££'s that I would like to think they are on the case of recovering the money. On a personal note I would also like to think it would wreck the lives of miller and deakin like they have with vale.

Don't forget that prat Hank also owes £150k!

Cheeky.....didn't the council put the money up for adminitration costs and to run the club till the end of the season....has the administrator asked Deakin for the 100k owed to the club if not why not....the value of Deakins house is of more significance than the value of most of these players.

Anyway the whole squad is out of contract apart from three players

and they are...non-league Yates...part-time player and amateur coach Owen plus sicknote Burge.....no contract offers were made

to any players.

Read somewhere that the administrator wants valuations of players and news of offers and interest but would also discuss with each of the possible new owners who they might want to keep....did sound

a bit "football manager-ish".

Sorry in advance if any future posts are predictable........if any obviously ridiculous sub-standard posts miss the complete point in it's exclusive proximity to the truth universal.

Archived