onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

vale stars for sale

pvfc ash

If you look at this in a cold and calculating way it is what many people have been crying out for. Change root to branch!

Given we are not going to be challenging for promotion and we only need a matter of 4-6 point to probably be safe from relegation is now not the time to be clearing the decks so that whoever does come in has a totally clean slate?

The administrator is duty bound to get the best deal for the creditors, after all its the council paying his wage lets not forget! We needed the assistance due to the incompetence of our previous regime cocking it up on a mighty scale, this is unfortunately the payback for that. It was always going to happen. After all " He who pays the piper calls the tune"!

Advert

with every player that leaves who has the slightest bit of talent the club becomes de valued further imo albeit i don't think players are regarded as assets ?

the administrators plan was to save the club immediately then find a buyer . they stated that no players needed to be sold then we sell one as soon as bob youngs lips have stopped moving . next we have the agents meetings with bob young over yates and richards leaving ! plus rigg in talks with exeter :rolleyes: we won't have a club to be saved at this rate :unsure: that eleven point gap is looking very small and the games against dagenham , hereford and macc are all looking to be cup finals :yes:

If you look at this in a cold and calculating way it is what many people have been crying out for. Change root to branch!

Given we are not going to be challenging for promotion and we only need a matter of 4-6 point to probably be safe from relegation is now not the time to be clearing the decks so that whoever does come in has a totally clean slate?

You are right ....the thing that worries me is Adams mood over the weekend,he has a duty to get the team "Up" for this game not lie down and have our tummy tittled.

Adams is paid handsomely, he now owes us, the club and the rest of the teams in this division a professional approach

with every player that leaves who has the slightest bit of talent the club becomes de valued further imo albeit i don't think players are regarded as assets ?

the administrators plan was to save the club immediately then find a buyer . they stated that no players needed to be sold then we sell one as soon as bob youngs lips have stopped moving . next we have the agents meetings with bob young over yates and richards leaving ! plus rigg in talks with exeter :rolleyes: we won't have a club to be saved at this rate :unsure: that eleven point gap is looking very small and the games against dagenham , hereford and macc are all looking to be cup finals :yes:

Didn't the administrator say there would be " no redundancies " on the football side, not no one will be leaving?

Lets get the club in new hands before these back pedalling wasters get rid of our entire squad.

I am now understanding why MA is so tiddled off. It would appear that the Administrators are like the old board ie you cant believe a word that dribbles out of their mealy mouths.

They are just asset strippers.

The administrator is there to do a specific job - get the creditors, who have been let down / defrauded by Port Vale and its directors, including the whole of this season when the club was probably trading insolvently, their money back. As much as possible. That is job 1, if it is also possible for the business to survive job 2 will be completed. Even the biggest creditor, the fortunately benevolent Council, wants its money back.

I referred to the board above as unrealiable and fraudsters. It annoys me that a professional person brought in to do a job because of the shambles they created is now talked about in these terms. It is like me calling your wife a prostitute with no evidence whatsoever.

Unfortunately, this is the harsh reality of administration. It was never going to be easy, but the fact remains, we were clearly trading insolvently under the previous board. The administartors job is to keep the club trading whilst new owners are found, simple, and that's what they'll do. They can't be blamed, the only people to blame are the previous board who left us in this mess.

And let's not forget, whilst non of us wanted admin, a lot did think it was the only option. What were you expecting to happen? If losing two or three players means keeping the club away from liquidation (which is the only other option) then we just have to accept this is part and parcel of the process and hope for a brighter future when new owners are appointed.

The administrator is there to do a specific job - get the creditors, who have been let down / defrauded by Port Vale and its directors, including te whole of this season when the club was probably trading insolvently, their money back. As much as possible. That is job 1, if it is also possible for the business to survive job 2 will be completed. Even the biggest creditor, the fortunately benevolent Council, wants its money back.

I referred to board above a unrealiable and fraudsters and it annoys me that a professional person brought in to do a job because of the shambles they created is now talked about in these terms. It is like me calling your wife a prostitute with no evidence whatsoever.

Lets hope the money owed by Deakin and Miller then can be retrieved by the admin people now that would help considerably, but dont think we will be holding our breath the people who caused all this are now into the night.:(

Sorry, OS, but I cannot agree. Beckford, Earle, Guppy, McCarthy, Mills, Ainsworth. What were their combined fees? It's part of the History of our club that we sell our best players. Anyone in charge has been an 'asset stripper' as you call it. The only difference being that these players were sold to avoid Admin. Remember when Horton went to Brighton. There was Hell Up.
That was wheeler dealering .You conviently forgot to say that some of those sales paid for the purchase of 'new stars'. I agree every player has his price but you sell when it is a good deal for the club and not when we are banned from bringing in new players. Remember this we still need points to stay in the league.

To be honest I trust what the administrator is doing, if these people have to leave to save our club then so be it, I trust in the future we will rebuild, weather it's Micky who does it or some one else, who knows, but I can't get away from the fact a lot of the players had let us down when gannon took over.and if mick was to leave I can see the same

Archived