onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

vale stars for sale

pvfc ash

Advert

I remember threads on here calling for all our ''under perfoming squad'' to go after seasons of failing to reach the play offs. Now it appears people want to kep them all

Its possible ( but unlikley ) that we could get relegated. I can't see all the teams below us over taking us

People wanted Admin and unfortunately players leaving was always going to happen

The administrator is there to do a specific job - get the creditors, who have been let down / defrauded by Port Vale and its directors, including the whole of this season when the club was probably trading insolvently, their money back. As much as possible. That is job 1, if it is also possible for the business to survive job 2 will be completed. Even the biggest creditor, the fortunately benevolent Council, wants its money back.

I referred to the board above as unrealiable and fraudsters. It annoys me that a professional person brought in to do a job because of the shambles they created is now talked about in these terms. It is like me calling your wife a prostitute with no evidence whatsoever.

The most sensible post on this thread IMO

I think some people need a reality check, this is what administration is!!

The administator has a legal responsibilty!!

Didn't the administrator say there would be " no redundancies " on the football side, not no one will be leaving?

if someone says they have paid for shares , would you think they had paid using promisery notes ? i like to take things on face value and not have to interpret what people may or may not actually be saying . if they needed to offload players why not just say that ? if they are going to mess with the playing side of things why say they will not ?

if it were the end of the season or we were safe then fair enough but we are not safe by any stretch .11 points will seem pretty tight when we pick 1 point up from the next 4 games .

lets hope this buyout is sorted very very quickly .

I remember threads on here calling for all our ''under perfoming squad'' to go after seasons of failing to reach the play offs. Now it appears people want to kep them all

I was also remembering alot of our fans wanting to let go dead wood but now they are moaning. This could be a start of things new so to speak.

If you look at this in a cold and calculating way it is what many people have been crying out for. Change root to branch!

Given we are not going to be challenging for promotion and we only need a matter of 4-6 point to probably be safe from relegation is now not the time to be clearing the decks so that whoever does come in has a totally clean slate?

The administrator is duty bound to get the best deal for the creditors, after all its the council paying his wage lets not forget! We needed the assistance due to the incompetence of our previous regime cocking it up on a mighty scale, this is unfortunately the payback for that. It was always going to happen. After all " He who pays the piper calls the tune"!

I agree, so long as we can keep Richards, Loft, Rigg, Griff, Marshall and Adams this may well be a good opportunity to start afresh.

The most sensible post on this thread IMO

I think some people need a reality check, this is what administration is!!

The administator has a legal responsibilty!!

If the administrator had come in and said 'players must be moved on' then we could accept this comment but to tell us that the players didn't need pruning then over night we find that the squad is being touted by an agent on the administration teams directive I find not only untrustworthy but endangering Vale's league status and for what?. 2 to 3 months wages. My goodness is it worth gambling our league status to save on a few weeks wage bill!!.

Some posters on here quite simply amaze me and seem happy for the club to be 'raped, pillaged and have the bare bones picked over'. If we stood to pick up a good transfer fee then it would be understandable but in truth what are players with 3 months left on their contract worth????. 'Jack all' . Ask yourselves one question how devalued would be Port Vale's worth be if we dropped out of this league?.

Where are me blood pressure tablets?

If the administrator had come in and said 'players must be moved on' then we could accept this comment but to tell us that the players didn't need pruning then over night we find that the squad is being touted by an agent on the administration teams directive I find not only untrustworthy but endangering Vale's league status and for what?. 2 to 3 months wages. My goodness is it worth gambling our league status to save on a few weeks wage bill!!.

Some posters on here quite simply amaze me and seem happy for the club to be 'raped, pillaged and have the bare bones picked over'. If we stood to pick up a good transfer fee then it would be understandable but in truth what are players with 3 months left on their contract worth????. 'Jack all' . Ask yourselves one question how devalued would be Port Vale's worth be if we dropped out of this league?.

Where are me blood pressure tablets?

I'm surprised people thought this couldn't / wouldn't happen.

You only have to look at what Krasner did at Bournemouth and Leeds!! Vale fans do need to start doing their research.

Sadly we needed admin and now we are paying the consequences that come along with it.

Maybe this is just part of assessing the value of the clubs assets so a bidder knows about more than revenue, bricks and mortar etc

They have engaged an SME to do the valuations rather than do it themsleves; which makes perfect sense to me. I certainly don't see it as players being touted around.

Archived