onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Mo keeps us informed.....

bennymole

Advert

You've got as much chance of Phil Taylor investing as you have of Bill Bratt being guest of honour at the Player of the Year award for this season.

I heard a rumour on Saturday that Mr Taylor has already thrown his hat into the ring (pardon the pun) with a well known boxing promoter.

Of course it's only a rumour and no, I won't be revealing my source.

Mo Chaudry showed interest when we went into administration last time and stepped back as the fans were all eager to get a Fan's run club and his offer was not based around that. He offered an alternative last year and offered to buy the club at a fair price. He is thinking of making another bid now.

Most people are jumping ( a good long jump mind you) on the bandwagon because

• He talks alot of sense
  • He has the business accumen required to direct this establishment
  • He has the funding available and not through loans from external sources
  • he has a plan, strange one that!
  • He has the nous to get a team together that will get him what he wants

Now are we jumping on the bandwagon or simply seeing a good offer when we see one?

Well said mate...and to add a confidentiallity agreement has to be signed by all interested parties,that is the rules,Mo stuck by that last time.........Pro Mo here we Go and hopefully with Simmo

Because his was the best offer we knew about in the last 8 years ad showed a lot of commitment and vision to see it through despite what was thrown at him. Who else are people going to get behind?

With all due respect Andy proper business men dont go into the public domain when conducting any type of deal.Its all to get you on side and believe he is the best option.Why would he have to do this?

The truth is that he is now the only option regarding most vale fans,what you all fail to take on board is that it is now in the hands of the administrator and the FL.They will decide who takes over,not the people who the club means so much too.MO doesnt give a hoot what you or anyone else thinks,he's only in it for his own means....

I know if i had the funds "oh Mr Williams" had and proclaimed to love the vale then i would'nt think twice about taking over...

Dowt he's put a penny into them buckets recently....

With all due respect Andy proper business men dont go into the public domain when conducting any type of deal.Its all to get you on side and believe he is the best option.Why would he have to do this?

The truth is that he is now the only option regarding most vale fans,what you all fail to take on board is that it is now in the hands of the administrator and the FL.They will decide who takes over,not the people who the club means so much too.MO doesnt give a hoot what you or anyone else thinks,he's only in it for his own means....

I know if i had the funds "oh Mr Williams" had and proclaimed to love the vale then i would'nt think twice about taking over...

Dowt he's put a penny into them buckets recently....

You keep banging on about Robbie, but no one has put their faith in him because it's obvious he doesn't want to. People back Mo because he is the only one we know who has any pedigree. You ask why people are doing that, so suggest any alternative? Otherwise I have no idea what point you are making. I'd hazard a guess if people started banging on about some other random millionaire, you'd be scoffing at them for putting their hope in someone who has no interest in investing. It seems you are taking shots just for the sake of it.

Anyway whoever it is I just hope its good for the future of VALE. We all thought V2001 was good at the time but we can only give ppl a chance i suppose. Things have certainly gone from bad to worse since this mess (protests etc) began.

If it wasnt for the protests Bratt and company would have dragged us into admin by the end of this season anyway so dont blame this mess on the protests blame it on Bratt, Lloyd Deakin Miller Oliver I could go on for ever

You keep banging on about Robbie, but no one has put their faith in him because it's obvious he doesn't want to. People back Mo because he is the only one we know who has any pedigree. You ask why people are doing that, so suggest any alternative? Otherwise I have no idea what point you are making. I'd hazard a guess if people started banging on about some other random millionaire, you'd be scoffing at them for putting their hope in someone who has no interest in investing. It seems you are taking shots just for the sake of it.

Not taking shots at all Andy,like you said its the best offer you "knew about" at the time.Everyone fell for Bratt and his 2001 for us all cr4p and bought into it and look what happened.I suppose i'm trying to say that just because someone said it then it must be true?

More often than not it isnt, but the more people say the same it somehow becomes the truth. In my opinion MO just likes hearing his own name,just be carefull what you wish for.We did the same getting rid of Sir Coates and it very nearly ruined us. Oh how wrong we were:unsure:doh:

People want Mo as he's been the best option in the last 9 years to date.

Robbie Williams has put in £249k and saved the club, hardly nowt you dipstick! :razz:

People who are slating Micky are just daft as they don't know the full story and it's clear to me he's trying to protect the players whilst being constantly lied to.

£249k to Robbie is like a few hundred quid to us folk.My biggest gripe with him is..............hes a major share holder and has never said a word on whats going on at the vale.... SHAME ON HIM

This why you will never actually have those kind of funds. There endeth the lesson.

Not taking shots at all Andy,like you said its the best offer you "knew about" at the time.Everyone fell for Bratt and his 2001 for us all cr4p and bought into it and look what happened.I suppose i'm trying to say that just because someone said it then it must be true?

More often than not it isnt, but the more people say the same it somehow becomes the truth. In my opinion MO just likes hearing his own name,just be carefull what you wish for.We did the same getting rid of Sir Coates and it very nearly ruined us. Oh how wrong we were:unsure:doh:

The first time around coates was a disaster and nearly sent you the way we are now. The icelandics steadied the ship and when coates came back he more than made up for his past mistakes.

This is a different case though and we are in admin. You say becareful what we wish fr yet most have said he is currently the favoured option but if better comes we will all welcome it.

In my opinion what if Mo does like hearing his own name ? What if he does want to boost his ego ? In my eyes the bigger his ego will get the bigger Port Vale will get. I am happy with that.

The first time around coates was a disaster and nearly sent you the way we are now. The icelandics steadied the ship and when coates came back he more than made up for his past mistakes.

This is a different case though and we are in admin. You say becareful what we wish fr yet most have said he is currently the favoured option but if better comes we will all welcome it.

In my opinion what if Mo does like hearing his own name ? What if he does want to boost his ego ? In my eyes the bigger his ego will get the bigger Port Vale will get. I am happy with that.

The Icelandics did not steady the ship.they very nearly sunk it:yes:

If you had been listening to reports Nov 10 - Jan 2011 you would know that Mo did not go public, but Bratt was the one who did so.

It is fantastic that he and the rest of V2001 have now gone, sadly they nearly destroyed Vale on route; more interested in their own self interest and prejudices rather than what was best for the Vale.

It is now time to move forward and thankful the next investor will be negotiating with the administrator rather than the bunch of self-serving directors we had previously.

People want Mo as he's been the best option in the last 9 years to date.

Robbie Williams has put in £249k and saved the club, hardly nowt you dipstick! :razz:

People who are slating Micky are just daft as they don't know the full story and it's clear to me he's trying to protect the players whilst being constantly lied to.

I'm a dipstick because your opinion is different to mine?????

GROW UP

£249k to Robbie is like a few hundred quid to us folk.My biggest gripe with him is..............hes a major share holder and has never said a word on whats going on at the vale.... SHAME ON HIM

I totally agree the guy has never been interested.

Archived