onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Summer transfer targets/rumours, retained list etc

werstayinup

12 minutes ago, Rampant Zebra said:

So your words "special case" didn't allude to mental health issues, if so I apologize.

Not at all,i would not take the pee out of mental health,i will even say if admin think i meant anything like that by my comment then i will take a ban but i didn't

I dont agree with anything you type and that's being honest,i dont like how you feel about people connected to the club and think its all BS BUT one thing we will agree on is mental health is not something to joke about.

Advert

32 minutes ago, Pops said:

All he wanted was a 2 year contract"

It's done now. No one cares anymore , it's about the current squad and incoming players. As far as I'm concerned gibbons is a Rovers player and I wish him all the best except us 

But for god sake man drop it already. Its boring now 

1 minute ago, boslemportvale91 said:

It's done now. No one cares anymore , it's about the current squad and incoming players. As far as I'm concerned gibbons is a Rovers player and I wish him all the best except us 

But for god sake man drop it already. Its boring now 

Spot on

33 minutes ago, werstayinup said:

Strong accusation there and if you think that or know any of my family then you would know that is the last thing i would take the pee out of but if you could point out the bit where i have alluded to mental health issues then i will happily apologise me owd fruit but you are drastically wrong here and if you find that you are wrong i will also await your apology in return, thanks

You made the mistake of biting mate - weve all done it 🥰

To those who are still harping on about Gibbo,I'll set the record straight.

HE HAS GONE TO BRISTOL ROVERS.

There we are...

If the posters still intent on posting about players who left the club recently,I'll put the names in CAPITALS so we don't keep going on and on about incidents that have gone and cannot be reversed.

Our binman didn't take next doors bin yesterday. I bet they are livid,but it's too late now and no matter how much I comment on it,that incident will never be reversed.

3 minutes ago, DazFred said:

To those who are still harping on about Gibbo,I'll set the record straight.

HE HAS GONE TO BRISTOL ROVERS.

There we are...

If the posters still intent on posting about players who left the club recently,I'll put the names in CAPITALS so we don't keep going on and on about incidents that have gone and cannot be reversed.

Our binman didn't take next doors bin yesterday. I bet they are livid,but it's too late now and no matter how much I comment on it,that incident will never be reversed.

Tell the folks next door, it's bin day tomorrow.

I think fans discussing the merits of a good player departing is fairly normal, on a transfer thread. It was a controversial decision and the idea that we can force people to shut up about it because we can't handle reading dissenting opinions about decision the club is making is daft.

We will be signing a replacement in the coming weeks. Gibbons is going to feature in the discussion - it's who that player will be compared with! 

If we're taking the view of 'don't discuss anything we can't influence' then we may as well close the forum down and stare at the wall till Fleetwood. Nothing we say on here makes a jot of difference but it's a bit of fun and keeps us going till footy recommences!

1 minute ago, Alsager Whites said:

I think fans discussing the merits of a good player departing is fairly normal, on a transfer thread.

We will be signing a replacement in the coming weeks. Gibbons is going to feature in the discussion - it's who that player will be compared with! 

If we're taking the view of 'don't discuss anything we can't influence' then we may as well close the forum down and stare at the wall till Fleetwood. 

Nothing wrong with reminiscing about a player or debating what went down but after a while it's get repetitive and boring and just spams the thread. 

What else is their to talk about gibbons leaving vale ? 

Just now, boslemportvale91 said:

Nothing wrong with reminiscing about a player or debating what went down but after a while it's get repetitive and boring and just spams the thread. 

What else is their to talk about gibbons leaving vale ? 

Our binmen....

Archived