onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Interim Board + PH and MT

Liquid Matt

There's a danger of falling into a mindset that because Jackson was a bad thing for the club, it automatically means that Paladini would have been a good thing.

The episode last night however was a bit cringeworthy and didn't need to happen.

Totally agree. Talking about that deal is irrelevant other than to show that BB et al were a bunch of ****ers 10 years ago.

Geoff W feels very strongly about it and we'll never know what could have been.

Let's hope that the same mistake isn't made with Mo.

Advert

why the hell are people losing the plot over events which happened many years ago ? tbh the spat between gw ph mt was wholly inappropriate at the time imo . that one incident passed many moons ago and should be left alone.

with regards to paul h and mike t , yes i was disappointed with their involvement (lack of defiance) under the previous board but i trust them both now . both mike and paul stood down on principle and showed that they have MORALS in doing so.

people may say why are they helping the sc now , the answer is plain for all to see if you bother to look. their club is dying , the people they once voted against for refusing to allow in mike newton , mo chaudry and others are the cause of this along with the new kids miller and deakin. they can see that they can help right many wrongs by helping oust them at the egm and revenge i am sure will be oh so sweet .

please have no fears about mike t or paul h they want success for pvfc and that means removing the current board entirely.

Good post and also good words from the floor tonight.

QPR are in the Premier League because a multi millionaire (Flavio Briatore), a billionaire (Bernie Ecclestone) and one of the richest men in the world (Lakshmi Mittal) decided to by them.

If it wasn't for them QPR would probably be stuggling in the bottom half of the Championship or have even been relegated back to League One like a number of former Premier League teams who have had financial problems in their recent history.

we have the right to be suspicious about EVERYTHING!!! Time after time we got screwed over.

Whilst I see where Gary is coming from and I too agree it's the worry that's causing 25 million threads on the same subject and doubtless hundreds more tomorrow the statement above sums up exactly why people are so worried given how the board and it's past and present members have conned us time and time again.

Can people not consider that Mike Thompstone and Paul Humphries don't need to be sponsored while the other two will be sponsored by Williams and Meigh......the whole purpose of the Interim Board is simply

to hold the doors open so that the forensic accountants,legals,fraud squad can look at the books.....thereafter if the club is not insolvent

and put into administration by an administrator potential investors can actually get to see the books and any offers made can be actually put to shareholders...if the AGM/EGM is D-Day then the day after is "honesty day".

If we do win this egm.. I want all the interim board gone. Replaced by 2 wealthy men that will bring 2 if you get my drift... I hope this interim board doesn't try too hang on like the current lot...!! Thinking there saviours... and I definatly don't want the two old stooges to stay any longer than they have too!!! Anyone connected to the old board is not welcome in my eyes no matter what!!

After the venom unleashed on the totality of the V2001 board over the last few months I have to admire the size of the testicles of the two ex-board members for stepping up to the plate and assisting the SC.

To PH and MT.... do you dress to the left or right? or do you hang one down each side?

Can people not consider that Mike Thompstone and Paul Humphries don't need to be sponsored while the other two will be sponsored by Williams and Meigh......the whole purpose of the Interim Board is simply

to hold the doors open so that the forensic accountants,legals,fraud squad can look at the books.....thereafter if the club is not insolvent

and put into administration by an administrator potential investors can actually get to see the books and any offers made can be actually put to shareholders...if the AGM/EGM is D-Day then the day after is "honesty day".

Surely the fraud squad could look at the books regardless of who was on the board. If a criminal case was bought, and the fraud squad was bought in, I doubt the club could withold evidence.

Surely the fraud squad could look at the books regardless of who was on the board. If a criminal case was bought, and the fraud squad was bought in, I doubt the club could withold evidence.

Would have thought so....hadn't a recently retired senior Policeman just

written asking for an investigation following serious concerns...but nothing seems to have happened...however once the books are opened

and if there is as suspected something to hide then the constabulary might then want to view this evidence.

Would have thought so....hadn't a recently retired senior Policeman just

written asking for an investigation following serious concerns...but nothing seems to have happened...however once the books are opened

and if there is as suspected something to hide then the constabulary might then want to view this evidence.

Things don't happen overnight in situations like this. We don't actually know what is going on behind the scenes. Speculating and surmising is pointless. We all need to just take a step back now, let the people trusted to deal with matter on our behalf deal with it, and await the outcome. Rumours and speculation, as we've seen over the last couple of days, do nothing to improve the moral or help matters.

Mike Thompstone is a good guy. When he was voted off by a show of hands at the last AGM he walked.He said that if the shareholders don't want him that would be his decision.I know that he fought the previous board on many occasions but as you saw last night things were 'swept under the carpet' by a very poor and weak chairman.

Mike Thompstone is a good guy. When he was voted off by a show of hands at the last AGM he walked.He said that if the shareholders don't want him that would be his decision.I know that he fought the previous board on many occasions but as you saw last night things were 'swept under the carpet' by a very poor and weak chairman.

Whilst I agree that Mike and Paul may well be on our side and against the current board you do have to question why they allowed the bullying and dictatorial leadership to continue for so long whilst they were in tenure? Being naive and not there 100% of the time is not an excuse as a Director for not having your say! They were directors and therefore liable to an extent without question.

That said at the end of the day they did eventually wise up and leave which at least shows integrity. Mike for me needs to be more vocal as last night for me he didn't quite cut it!

Archived