Match Thread: Port Vale v Cheltenham Town

Fosse69

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Vale at home
7 minutes ago, PVFC764 said:

Surprise surprise they score.  Just not quick enough.#

Just hope they don't go on to score a couple more.  Can only see one team scoring at the moment.

Brown can't keep saving the Vale.

No doubt JA and Co will change things in the 80 min.

80 or 90 mins .

Guest Vale at home
6 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

Fitzpatrick seemed to be operating social distancing for their goal. 

Cheltenham are dangerous. .vale must get 1 or 2 mores Goals . Come on the Vale . 

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

<ovf censored> me Apparently putting in a half decent ball from a corner means your playing well get a grip ya wet lettuce

You're a total numbnuts! You've bitched about a couple of players tonight - who's your next target? Have you ever had an off day at work - if you work? Take a breather from this constant criticism!

Just now, LancyTony said:

You're a total numbnuts! You've bitched about a couple of players tonight - who's your next target? Have you ever had an off day at work - if you work? Take a breather from this constant criticism!

Whats me working got to do with anything u weirdo . And what ive said is correct theo robinson has been offside 3000 times tonight and worral has been terrible again for however many times in a row. You are deluded if you think a player plays well because he took a decent corner 

Guest Vale at home
3 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Amoo was largely to blame for their goal by not tracking back, leaving their man clear and unchallenged to get the cross in. You could see him just leisurely jogging back

Yes. . You are Correct.  Vale needs one or two more Goals. 

1 minute ago, Vale1995 said:

Whats me working got to do with anything u weirdo . And what ive said is correct theo robinson has been offside 3000 times tonight and worral has been terrible again for however many times in a row. You are deluded if you think a player plays well because he took a decent corner 

In case you hadn't realised - these lads are working? So the "bad day at work" question is totally relevant! 3,000 times??? Really? You don't want to admit you're over-exaggerating everything - weirdo??? You asked what Worrall brought to the team - I told you! You're going the same way as a few other "Vale fans"! Bye!!

3 minutes ago, Vale1995 said:

Gutted. 

Archived