Steve Bruce : tosser

Another manager from a permanently failing Premier league outfit .....Bruce agreeing with Dyche, who do these 2nd rate managers and clubs think they are ?after all, they themselves are cannon fodder for the big clubs, both of them forget they flirt with the EFL on a regular basis......Tin pot the lot of them.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There is most definetely an elite on here. People's who's posts are more valued than others. A hell of a lot of ego. But isn't that Internet in a nutshell?    That ignore button works wonder

For some reason, probably my phone,  it missed off the last bit. Others have alluded to it not just me, there is a clique on here, some of who have close contacts with the club who nobody dares t

I'll give you a fact WV Jacko and others on here are lauded like some god like figures .People would like her posts if she said the moon was made of cheese. Fact. Even the Morecambe thread s

7 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

It is on Sky sports an interview he's done, I am trying to find the link.

This is the best I can do..

Sky Sports
 · 
Follow

Bruce: Not down to Prem to bail out EFL
Steve Bruce says all clubs are being hit by the coronavirus but it's not down to the Premier League to bail out clubs in the divisions below them.
Edited by Mario

It's a garbled message really, he reckons the Prem is hemorrhaging money and if they can help he is sure they will he then went on to say big business doesn't help small businesses.
They may be hemorrhaging money but it doesn't stop Man U offering £91.1m for Sancho.

57 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Steve Bruce ?

The guy who paid 61 million for Joelinton and Almiron 

Hilarious

He didn’t actually buy either of them. Benitez bought Almiron and the CEO bought Joelinton against Benitez’ advice. But hey, why let the facts get in the way of a poor attempt at a piss take?!!!

Edited by Jacko51
  • Like 1

One thing I never "got" about Bruce is how could he agree to manage Sunderland? 

I know the "oh it's football" line, but he's supposedly an ardant Newcastle fan! I would rather stick pins in my own eyes than manage those shysters down the other end of the D road. 

And also that incident when he called all the Blades players off the pitch at Highbury following the Limpar incident. It's not up to him to ref the game!

However, I do admire how a very basic player can rise from rejection and even The Priestfield to the very highest level of English league football. 

But boy, that hooter! 

7 minutes ago, RailwayRowdy said:

One thing I never "got" about Bruce is how could he agree to manage Sunderland? 

I know the "oh it's football" line, but he's supposedly an ardant Newcastle fan! I would rather stick pins in my own eyes than manage those shysters down the other end of the D road. 

He was a hero at Newcastle for the mess he made of Sunderland. I suspect it was deliberate!!

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

He didn’t actually buy either of them. Benitez bought Almiron and the CEO bought Joelinton against Benitez’ advice. But hey, why let the facts get in the way of a poor attempt at a piss take?!!!

Who was the manager when Joelinton signed ?

Benitez had left .

Hate your precious Toon being criticised don't you Jacko.

Edited by darren1810
Additional text

14 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Benitez had left .

Who was the manager when Almiron signed?  Not Bruce.

Who was the manager when the negotiations to buy Joelinton happened?  Not Bruce.

The deal for Joelinton was negotiated in January 2019.  Benitez didn't agree with the deal because he said he wasn't worth £40 million so wouldn't sign off on it.  When he left in the summer the deal was resurrected.  The negotiations were ongoing long before Bruce became manager.  Bruce joined Newcastle on 17 July and Joelinton signed a week later.  Steve Bruce was in China at the time, had never seen Joelinton play and had bugger all to do with the transfer.

It's not a case of not liking criticism, it's more a case of putting someone right who's talking out of his bottom!!!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, darren1810 said:

Benitez had left .

Bruce was appointed on 17th July, Joel signed on the 23rd July.  Are you seriously suggesting that Bruce orchestrated that club record transfer in just 7 days, start to finish?

Its pretty obvious that it was a signing already being sorted before Bruce was appointed. 

However, I dont disagree with the assertion that Bruce isn't very good.

Edit:Jacko beat me to it.

Edited by Nofinikea

Just a general point on Newcastle and Ashley. 

Ashley is generally regarded as someone who is tight with the purse strings, yet here we are casually talking about fees in multiple tens of millions. The quality of the purchase is immaterial. 

I realise that the Greed Is Good League is a million miles away from reality, but these fee's are hardly small change even in these circles. 

Are Newcastle's problems on the pitch simply a lack of fiscal investment as is perported, because from afar that would not seem to be the case. 

Ashley is clearly a divisive figure, but is he alone the problem? Or is it the case that other "names" to use investment terminology have too much to say, with no doubt personal financial gain attached? 

No digs intended, just a serious question. 

Edited by RailwayRowdy

1 hour ago, Jacko51 said:

Who was the manager when Almiron signed?  Not Bruce.

Who was the manager when the negotiations to buy Joelinton happened?  Not Bruce.

The deal for Joelinton was negotiated in January 2019.  Benitez didn't agree with the deal because he said he wasn't worth £40 million so wouldn't sign off on it.  When he left in the summer the deal was resurrected.  The negotiations were ongoing long before Bruce became manager.  Bruce joined Newcastle on 17 July and Joelinton signed a week later.  Steve Bruce was in China at the time, had never seen Joelinton play and had bugger all to do with the transfer.

It's not a case of not liking criticism, it's more a case of putting someone right who's talking out of his bottom!!!

Don't worry Darren doesn't deal in facts. 

7 hours ago, WV said:

Don't worry Darren doesn't deal in facts. 

I'll give you a fact WV

Jacko and others on here are lauded like some god like figures .People would like her posts if she said the moon was made of cheese. Fact.

Even the Morecambe thread she had to mention her beloved Newcastle. 

Newcastle are about as relevant in the English game as St Mirren are in Scotland, complete non entity.

Why they have to be regularly referenced or jibes about Sunderland is beyond me.

• Like 2

For some reason, probably my phone,  it missed off the last bit.

Others have alluded to it not just me, there is a clique on here, some of who have close contacts with the club who nobody dares to say anything about and they are always right.

It was a tongue in cheek remark about a topic i know nothing about. However a topic i know plenty about, Port Vale, i only have to put something like Vale average about 4600 and the next minute i'm corrected by some pedant or other who will say actually it is 4663 you are wrong.

A case in point was the other week when i dared to criticise Phil B commentary, who liked Jacko post ( i wonder why ) , literally within 10 posts another prolific poster then called Blakeman a weapon and had no comebacks at all. But because i don't like the RS commentary by PB i got pelters , oh it;s because he is a Vale fan whereas Blakeman isn't so he is fair game.

Back to the title thread yes he is a T****r and a mediocre journeyman manager has now found a club matching his own dour mediocrity.

• Like 2