live stream of port vale games

4 minutes ago, Biddulph_PV said:

IFollow is a crock of sh*t. I’m still not in, keeps taking me to the payment screen then back to my profile. No happy 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

That’s what I kept getting then it suddenly came on. 

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vale say people have been giving them a ring to complain about ifollow and giving the staff dogs abuse . If your doing this you need to give your heads a wobble , totally out of vales hands !!

Well if they’re being arsey about fans watching league cup games, maybe when fans are allowed back everyone should boycott the games, see how they like that.

I’ve put this on the match thread too but you can put your code in days before the match. If you put it in as soon as you get it you have time to sort it out with the ticket office if it doesn’t work.

Posted Images

Just now, Jacko51 said:

My mate in Oz says iFollow never works properly on the first day of the season. 

Just for balance I have to say that it is working just fine here in Quebec.  Only down side is that I don't seem to be able to cast with the new app.

I think that the issue must be around the codes for people in the UK.  

Fair play to iFollow, first time I've used it and couldn't be easier to watch the game. Paid at 14:55, plugged laptop into TV via HDMI and off you go.

Cant help but find it slightly baffling how people can't grasp it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tubbs said:

Fair play to iFollow, first time I've used it and couldn't be easier to watch the game. Paid at 14:55, plugged laptop into TV via HDMI and off you go.

Looks like the issue here is sporadic validity of the ST voucher codes. 

5 minutes ago, Tubbs said:

Because the issue is majority with Ifollow today. Bradford , Portsmouth and Shrewsbury have put tweets out saying they've been experiencing technical difficulties streaming the live games.

Edited by boslemportvale91
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, boleyuk said:

No one answering! Help link sent with email didn't work either. 404 error...

404 error means you're trying to access a page that doesn't exist.

Does this link bring up the stream? - https://www.port-vale.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/202021/september/port-vale-vs-crawley-town-on-12-sep-20/#hiddenVideo-match

Have you started a live chat with ifollow support via the speech bubble on the bottom right of the page? 

Thanks Doha. Tried everything. I pointed out 404 error as being a page that doesn't exist. This is what came up when tried to seek help. Will try other options but tbh given up now, as have most of my family and friends comprisimg At least 7 or 8 family and friend season ticket holders. Not good.

404 error means you're trying to access a page that doesn't exist.
Does this link bring up the stream? - https://www.port-vale.co.uk/matches/fixtures/first-team/202021/september/port-vale-vs-crawley-town-on-12-sep-20/#hiddenVideo-match
Have you started a live chat with ifollow support via the speech bubble on the bottom right of the page?