live stream of port vale games

If you’re insinuating it’s because some people are idiots who don’t know how to use basic tech, than I can assure you that I got it working perfectly last week but this had problems first with an invalid code, then a problem processing my card (same one that worked fine last week), then when I finally got to the love match centre all I got was a black screen with a non-responsive white triangle. And yes, I had full internet signal and yes it switched it on and off (repetitively for about 86 mins actually). 

• Like 1

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

vale say people have been giving them a ring to complain about ifollow and giving the staff dogs abuse . If your doing this you need to give your heads a wobble , totally out of vales hands !!

Well if they’re being arsey about fans watching league cup games, maybe when fans are allowed back everyone should boycott the games, see how they like that.

I’ve put this on the match thread too but you can put your code in days before the match. If you put it in as soon as you get it you have time to sort it out with the ticket office if it doesn’t work.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, fuzzyvalefan said:

I’ve put this on the match thread too but you can put your code in days before the match. If you put it in as soon as you get it you have time to sort it out with the ticket office if it doesn’t work.

👍 cheers

If you’re insinuating it’s because some people are idiots who don’t know how to use basic tech, than I can assure you that I got it working perfectly last week but this had problems first with an invalid code, then a problem processing my card (same one that worked fine last week), then when I finally got to the love match centre all I got was a black screen with a non-responsive white triangle. And yes, I had full internet signal and yes it switched it on and off (repetitively for about 86 mins actually). 
Love match? What on earth were you trying to stream?
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, jeffers said:

Wouldn't accept my code, saying it was invalid. Paid the extra tenner so I could watch the game, glad to know the money goes to the club not EFL.

did you use caps on the letters of the code?  just thought. :opps::drink:

21 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

People can grasp it and do everything right. Then iFollow bugger it up. What did I do to make the picture disappear after an hour??

Evidently they can't by the looks of this thread. 

Anyway, great win and I really enjoyed watching every single minute. 

2 minutes ago, Tubbs said:

Evidently they can't by the looks of this thread. 

So how come I managed to watch both the previous two games with no problem at all?  You seem to be missing the fact that you appear to have paid a tenner for the game whereas those like me who were having problems were using the season ticket match code.  I’m sure Vale and the EFL will be delighted to take advantage of your superior technical skills to help us all out!!😁

• Haha 1

Wouldn't accept my code, saying it was invalid. Paid the extra tenner so I could watch the game, glad to know the money goes to the club not EFL.

Exactly same here mate. I finally paid £10 and watched an hour of the game. Still Vale get the majority of that. Will be interesting next game

30 minutes ago, Walter said:

Confused how it works so easily for some and then loads couldn't use it. Wonder what could cause that?

10 minutes ago, philmpv said:

Love match? What on earth were you trying to stream? emoji38.png

I wish I had have tried to screen a ‘love match’, at least that way I wouldn’t have had 90 mins of total frustration!!!

14 minutes ago, Jacko51 said:

I've paid a tenner for the Fleetwood game and have now had 3 emails telling me I've paid!!

They are just reminders x 2  plus 1 to check you got the first 1 🙂 Lots of issues @ many clubs regarding  iFollow today, possibly their biggest day ever streaming live. I would see what the club say when all the complaints are in. Obviously something is amiss

Edit I paid £10 for my stream no issues

Edited by ginginator