onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

AJP Ventures

Samwelo

He thought he knew better at the beginning of the season and wasn't prepared to listen and instead threatened to run fellow Vale fans over! Now he sees his business being damaged he turns and expects us to have sympathy with him? F*** him is all I can say.

He apparently enjoyed my rendition of " black & gold until were sold" in the early hours of one morning not long ago ;)

Advert

Come on guys I know feelings are running high bur please cut Andy Pritchard some slack.

He like a lot of people was taken in by the club promises and spin. He has now had the guts to stand up and tell everyone (via Twitter) what a bunch of crooks this lot are. That is a big...big...plus in my book.

We need everyone pulling together. A lot of hurt has been generated in the last 18 months; it will take time to heal, but we can only win if we unite.

Come on guys I know feelings are running high bur please cut Andy Pritchard some slack.

He like a lot of people was taken in by the club promises and spin. He has now had the guts to stand up and tell everyone (via Twitter) what a bunch of crooks this lot are. That is a big...big...plus in my book.

We need everyone pulling together. A lot of hurt has been generated in the last 18 months; it will take time to heal, but we can only win if we unite.

Why should we Malcolm? Has he apologized for his threats made to some of us? Apologizing would be the starting point for unification. As I see it he is an arrogant man who, now he realises he's been shafted by the board, thinks that by telling us (what some of us realised months ago) via twitter that we should all rejoice? All this as well because its damaging his business not because its damaging the Vale.

I will forgive some people, but not those that have threatened to run me over for simply standing up for what I believe in!

Why should we Malcolm? Has he apologized for his threats made to some of us? Apologizing would be the starting point for unification. As I see it he is an arrogant man who, now he realises he's been shafted by the board, thinks that by telling us (what some of us realised months ago) via twitter that we should all rejoice? All this as well because its damaging his business not because its damaging the Vale.

I will forgive some people, but not those that have threatened to run me over for simply standing up for what I believe in!

Got to agree with Tim on this, If this man has made a mistake in the past AND he publically apologises to the fans through the correct media then maybe he could be forgiven........If he is such a high profile sponsor he should make a statement through a LOCAL media RS/The Sentinel and explain his reasons why he feels cheated......And then maybe i would applaud him.........

Got to agree with Tim on this, If this man has made a mistake in the past AND he publically apologises to the fans through the correct media then maybe he could be forgiven........If he is such a high profile sponsor he should make a statement through a LOCAL media RS/The Sentinel and explain his reasons why he feels cheated......And then maybe i would applaud him.........

Obviously I wasn't there at the time, but I know I say things I shouldn't in the heat of the moment. Did he mean it about running someone over, I very much doubt it, unless someone was really going going to threaten him or his family - which I know wouldn't have been the case.

I know if I hold on to issues like this they do me more harm than good. However, it has to be an individual decision and I appreciate we will never agree on everything.

It's nothing personal; just wanted to voice my opinion.

Cheers

Malc

Obviously I wasn't there at the time, but I know I say things I shouldn't in the heat of the moment. Did he mean it about running someone over, I very much doubt it, unless someone was really going going to threaten him or his family - which I know wouldn't have been the case.

I know if I hold on to issues like this they do me more harm than good. However, it has to be an individual decision and I appreciate we will never agree on everything.

It's nothing personal; just wanted to voice my opinion.

Cheers

Malc

Malcolm, these were threats made in the days running up to the Crawley match, not sure if it was on here or one of the pro board Facebook sites. He was VERY vocal about the protesters and very pro board and threatened physical violence and threats to run over people who were planning to march. No heat of the moment just big man comments from someone who appears to he an arrogant prat. Can't say I have ever met him so he may be a lovely chap, but the impression he gave from his internet actions suggested otherwise.

Would be a good story in the Sentinel, but what affect on his business, a man who was duped and should have known better, or conned like a lot of people and willing to expose conmen for the public good? Or best to say nothing and hope it goes away, and quietly withdraw his business?

Tim, Jimmy...

I can't comment on what exactly happened, but surely right now 'the enemy of my enemy is my friend' is appropriate?

When the 'war is over' its a different matter of course.

Like Lloyd was? Like meigh is? Dangerous option!

As the thread topic, unless he tweets #imanobhead he can *** off!

From what I know, Andy @ AJP no longer wishes to be associated with the vale as he feels that the current situation and ongoing issues are potentially damaging to his companies image, and i tend to sympathise

with him to be honest.

and the fact that the vale will know doubt be asking him for next seasons payment now would ring alarm bells with any sponsor

first of many sponsors and corporate partners that will be looking at the situation very very closely i think you will find

He wasn't too concerned about their image when he was shouting abuse at the protestors at the Crawley match.

He wasn't too concerned about their image when he was shouting abuse at the protestors at the Crawley match.

point I was trying to make really was that maybe he questions the advance payment for next season and thinks that they will not be around etc.

can't comment on allegations re his comments to supporters.

but does point to the fact that the vale must be trying to get in as much money as possible as soon as possible

i know i would not pay £20k for next season now

Archived