onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

AJP Ventures

Samwelo

Advert

Ive been saying for a while that there are many sponsors unhappy with behind the scenes. I know a handful of sponsors who have boxes who i have been talking to, to try & pursuade them to consider "resigning" their box, or boycotting their box for next season.

Unfortunately they are unsure of how they can given that they have a second season signed & paid for in many cases due to the discounts Deakin was offering over the summer.

Targeting club sponsors and box holders to take some form of action i think has legs, just a question of what action & how.

At least if the box is already paid for that's no more money for the board in the summer :)

When this lot take the club to the grave, then their second season ticket is worthless.

Maybe we should offer a reward........ The person that comes forward with damning evidence that sees the end of the V2001 nightmare, gets the pot.

I'd stick in £200..

But who would decide if the evidence would be damning enough.

What if the first bit of evidence leads to someone else providing the link that puts the final nail in(but are different people)?

Genuine question.As I might be tempted to chuck some money in.

Would there be any legal complications to doing this?

Tweets from AJP Ventures:

ajpventures AJP GROUP

Crooks the lot of them board and back office staff #Pvfc

ajpventures AJP GROUP

Empty promises and lies #Pvfc

Oh deary me

If that's the thoughts of AJP Group I wonder what the thoughts of Harliquin are

I think AJP have finally seen the wood for the trees.......and I reckon any company with the word ethical anywhere in their portfolio would steer well wide of anything to do with PVFC.....I think Perry and Mike think ethics is that county that appeared on telly.....the only way.......

I think AJP have finally seen the wood for the trees.......and I reckon any company with the word ethical anywhere in their portfolio would steer well wide of anything to do with PVFC.....I think Perry and Mike think ethics is that county that appeared on telly.....the only way.......

Hehehehehehehehe ===

:D :D :D

Shatarrrp :)

From what I know, Andy @ AJP no longer wishes to be associated with the vale as he feels that the current situation and ongoing issues are potentially damaging to his companies image, and i tend to sympathise

with him to be honest.

and the fact that the vale will know doubt be asking him for next seasons payment now would ring alarm bells with any sponsor

first of many sponsors and corporate partners that will be looking at the situation very very closely i think you will find

first of many sponsors and corporate partners that will be looking at the situation very very closely i think you will find

Many sponsors and corporate sponsors were already looking at the situation closely and stopped their sponsorship under that **** Bratt so no chnage their then

From what I know, Andy @ AJP no longer wishes to be associated with the vale as he feels that the current situation and ongoing issues are potentially damaging to his companies image, and i tend to sympathise

with him to be honest.

and the fact that the vale will know doubt be asking him for next seasons payment now would ring alarm bells with any sponsor

so rather than running us protestors over he wants to join us now then

with him to be honest.

He thought he knew better at the beginning of the season and wasn't prepared to listen and instead threatened to run fellow Vale fans over! Now he sees his business being damaged he turns and expects us to have sympathy with him? F*** him is all I can say.

Archived