onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

I had a very Enlightening day yesterday

old sage

The club have stated that the loan was taken out to pay wages and for the general short term running of the club, surely they wouldn't lie to their fans would they?

Oh no of course not,of course they wouldn't.The clubs very own charter even says they will be open and honest.So why should anyone think any different as it would go against their very own charter;)

Advert

Oh no of course not,of course they wouldn't.The clubs very own charter even says they will be open and honest.So why should anyone think any different as it would go against their very own charter;)

Oh that's a relief, I was a bit worried at one stage that they'd try to pull the wool over our eyes:laugh:

Oh that's a relief, I was a bit worried at one stage that they'd try to pull the wool over our eyes:laugh:

But as I said in the Club charter it says about a policy of being honest and op.......oh well.You have raised my concerns on the well bing of the club now;)

I wonder if my concerns are unfounded.Shall I phone Mike Lloyd and see what he says as he might be able to put all our minds at rest?

For the sake of my sanity I will not be attending anything other than possibly supporters club meetings. There are too many idiots , as well as a lot of decent genuine fans, and they are getting the club they deserve albeit to the detriment of others. If they want it that badly good luck to them.

For the sake of my sanity I will not be attending anything other than possibly supporters club meetings. There are too many idiots , as well as a lot of decent genuine fans, and they are getting the club they deserve albeit to the detriment of others. If they want it that badly good luck to them.

But Peter Jackon told us that fans will just keep turning up and paying.

In my opinion the shares have never been paid for and that the club has been scammed. Let's take a look at what we think we know on 6th December 2011 a loan with Vale Park as security is taken out with a Gibraltar based Continental Solutions and roughly 2 weeks later our then Chairman flies to the States with just enough time to allow the cheque to clear. The loan is taken out without a board meeting and by our then chairman only. The shares that Deakin and Miller supposedly hold have been as follows at the time of the Blue Sky deal they had been 'purchased' then on 24th November 2011 they are shown to be 'nil paid' just before Christmas it is stated that both have now paid for the shares and are waiting for someone to 'independantly verify' that the money had gone into Port Vale's accounts. Now Mike Lloyd states that they have been 'partly paid for' but doe's not know the source, good businessman isn't he. My other thoughts are that it will not be long before the City Council get involved to try to protect £2.25m of local taxpayer's money, the end game for Port Vale is in sight with more revelations to come in my humble opinion.

The response from the Railway Stand and Paddock was overwhelmingly supportive.

The time for red cards has now gone. It served its purpose.

The focus of every sane Vale fan has to be the EGM and I couldn't give a flying fart about the 2%.

We wait the letters to Shareholders and news about the interim Board. We then move forward together.

I personally don't understand why we are worrying about such a small percentage of the fanbase who refuse to be "educated" with regards to Vale. I find them hilarious. I didn't receive any abuse outside the Paddock on saturday although I did receive approx 20 "no's". What we need to be focussing our energies on is what WE are going to do whilst the necessary arrangements are put in place for the EGM. As has been said, we don't need the SC telling us every week what should be happening. There are posts on here almost daily saying what certain fans would/are going to/would like to do, well I say, get on with it, stop procrastinating,stop waiting for permission from whoever. For me, I will continue to SEO, will attend every protest (even if it's not publicised) and will do all I can to support the SC in their quest for an EGM.

Right then, what is everyone else going to do to make change happen at Port Vale?

The response from the Railway Stand and Paddock was overwhelmingly supportive.

The time for red cards has now gone. It served its purpose.

The focus of every sane Vale fan has to be the EGM and I couldn't give a flying fart about the 2%.

We wait the letters to Shareholders and news about the interim Board. We then move forward together.

Great minds eh;)

I personally don't understand why we are worrying about such a small percentage of the fanbase who refuse to be "educated" with regards to Vale. I find them hilarious. I didn't receive any abuse outside the Paddock on saturday although I did receive approx 20 "no's". What we need to be focussing our energies on is what WE are going to do whilst the necessary arrangements are put in place for the EGM. As has been said, we don't need the SC telling us every week what should be happening. There are posts on here almost daily saying what certain fans would/are going to/would like to do, well I say, get on with it, stop procrastinating,stop waiting for permission from whoever. For me, I will continue to SEO, will attend every protest (even if it's not publicised) and will do all I can to support the SC in their quest for an EGM.

Right then, what is everyone else going to do to make change happen at Port Vale?

Notice yer new hat for crimbo very nice:D

:shifty:

In my opinion the shares have never been paid for and that the club has been scammed. Let's take a look at what we think we know on 6th December 2011 a loan with Vale Park as security is taken out with a Gibraltar based Continental Solutions and roughly 2 weeks later our then Chairman flies to the States with just enough time to allow the cheque to clear. The loan is taken out without a board meeting and by our then chairman only. The shares that Deakin and Miller supposedly hold have been as follows at the time of the Blue Sky deal they had been 'purchased' then on 24th November 2011 they are shown to be 'nil paid' just before Christmas it is stated that both have now paid for the shares and are waiting for someone to 'independantly verify' that the money had gone into Port Vale's accounts. Now Mike Lloyd states that they have been 'partly paid for' but doe's not know the source, good businessman isn't he. My other thoughts are that it will not be long before the City Council get involved to try to protect £2.25m of local taxpayer's money, the end game for Port Vale is in sight with more revelations to come in my humble opinion.

"No Comment" mmmmmmm wonder if we will hear a different response today

One thing I have been thinking about is that we initially heard the rumours regarding this loan from Gibraltar as being £300k, which turned out to be £277k. Now call me cynical but I am thinking that the original figure was correct and that Mr Miller has taken the difference as his commission for arranging this "investment". I think it is very coincidental that the difference from the two figures is 7.5%.

One thing I have been thinking about is that we initially heard the rumours regarding this loan from Gibraltar as being £300k, which turned out to be £277k. Now call me cynical but I am thinking that the original figure was correct and that Mr Miller has taken the difference as his commission for arranging this "investment". I think it is very coincidental that the difference from the two figures is 7.5%.

Not so much cynical, as realistic.

Archived