onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

I had a very Enlightening day yesterday

old sage

I have been thinking just the same,but would it be legal?

Add to that,that when the question was asked at the post match meeting the answer was 'No Comment'.Such a reply can only raise another question.

Its legal if Miller borrowed the monies for his shares not a problem..........As long as Vale are not liable for the default on payment as Miller being such a big succesful worldwide businessman :rolleyes: borrowed then under his own sureties............BUT i would find that very difficult if he has just had his house repossessed in the USA plus he only lives in rented accomadation in the UK.

Lets see if the Elephant man Miller returns to explain or face the music.....

Advert

irrespective on how these shares were obtained, surely it is going to give the board a hefty majority in an AGM /EGM? any thoughts?

I mentioned similar in another thread.Its strange how we are told that basically they are no longer at the club but the shares have now PARTLY been paid for:unsure:.What a coincidence with just before the last EGM that is:ohmy:.

What the hell is partly paid for,what the hell does that men?

Is it to pay for just enough shares to secure their positions?

Tell you what I think??. Miller took out the loan to pay for his and Deakin's shares. So in essence Port Vale F.C. has bought both of these 'gentlemens' shares in the club for them.

That is exactly what I thought!!!!

If these shares can be used in an AGM / EGM then Lloyd has cemented his future I think that was the deal done with Miller and Deakin *******s

Its legal if Miller borrowed the monies for his shares not a problem..........As long as Vale are not liable for the default on payment as Miller being such a big succesful worldwide businessman :rolleyes: borrowed then under his own sureties............BUT i would find that very difficult if he has just had his house repossessed in the USA plus he only lives in rented accomadation in the UK.

Lets see if the Elephant man Miller returns to explain or face the music.....

But it's my understanding the loan is based on VP as securityIf that is the case then it seems strange to say the least.Maybe someone morek in the know can clear up any misunderstanding.

irrespective on how these shares were obtained, surely it is going to give the board a hefty majority in an AGM /EGM? any thoughts?

PD /PM 350k,Lloyd 120k,Oliver50k approx.Total 520k.Approx 34%.That's if Miller and Deakin 's shares are legal.They require Stan Meigh to vote for them IMO.I may be wrong but I can't see many people voting for them at an EGM.

But it's my understanding the loan is based on VP as securityIf that is the case then it seems strange to say the least.Maybe someone morek in the know can clear up any misunderstanding.

Exactly my point......How can Miller borrow money using PVFC as security when technically he is NOT a member of the Board as he does not own one share........I think Lloyds answer to that question yesterday summed that up..............NO comment...!!!

Exactly my point......How can Miller borrow money using PVFC as security when technically he is NOT a member of the Board as he does not own one share........I think Lloyds answer to that question yesterday summed that up..............NO comment...!!!

It also speaks volumes for the club/company secretary and must question the professional levels of the day to day running of the club.

I agree with every word you write OS, as usual, and I find the abuse unforgivable and astounding. I stood outside Lorne Street after the match and watched that idiot - I think the even the Pope (not our Pope!) would have been tempted to stick one on him.

However, given the publicity and the (alleged) anti-board feeling I was very disappointed at the number protesting after the match. Someone else commented on another thread that many who were there during last season's protests were no longer there - are they lost to Vale forever? Walking to the protest I was shocked at the number of fans wearing black and gold walking in the opposite direction. I'm sure that some had sound reasons for shooting off but surely not all.

Archived