onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

P&G Friday Now

VantaaVale

Advert

Dawn, well said.

She spoke from the heart and exactly what Vale fans are experiencing and feeling. We are angry and upset at the way you run our club, you do not deserve to be directors and you certainly bring the good name of Port Vale into disrepute.

Lloyd needs to go back to Walsall and Oliver needs to find his first love by resigning and doing something constructive for Port Vale.

Time to go!

Dawn, well said.

She spoke from the heart and exactly what Vale fans are experiencing and feeling. We are angry and upset at the way you run our club, you do not deserve to be directors and you certainly bring the good name of Port Vale into disrepute.

Lloyd needs to go back to Walsall and Oliver needs to find his first love by resigning and doing something constructive for Port Vale.

Time to go!

spot on , but will they walk b4 they r pushed

If anyone was in any doubt how ordinary fans feel over the current situation, they needed to have listened to the last caller (sorry, didnt catch her name)

oliver lloyd bratt miller deakin, this is what you have left us with

Cheesy wotever, banbell, robbieh, droberts et al, next time you post something to wind people up, just remember that there are fans out there who are truly upset with whats going on.....

Dawn spoke from the heart,well done.I'm sure we all have the same deep feelings towards Our Club and families with stories to tell about their connections which go back over generations,it's a sad sad time at the Vale at the moment,maybe 2012 will be the new beginning?

she had me welling up said what we all think. its our club we want it back

As old sage said, it's just sheer frustration that these directors are fighting to the bitter end to hang on to their positions. Supporters like Dawn are their legacy.

They're not thinking about the fans, only themselves.

New Year is almost upon us and I reckon the majority of Vale fans share a common resolution.

Dawn spoke from the heart,well done.I'm sure we all have the same deep feelings towards Our Club and families with stories to tell about their connections which go back over generations,it's a sad sad time at the Vale at the moment,maybe 2012 will be the new beginning?

Just thinking the same Marie.My late dad's favourite player was Stewart Littlewood ,still the only Vale player to score 6 in one game.

God knows what he would be thinking now.I've never known such anger towards this board and the previous one.Someone is going to get serious grief if it carries on much longer.They'll be praying for the nick.

think Mick Cullerton and Ray Williams should be part of a new board , both know what thy are on about ,both ex pros, along with maybe Mo and Simms ....... dream team

I think I'd be ok with one of them, it doesn't need both.

Imo, the Supporter's Club need to have representation in the club once a suitable board is established. For too long there has been a them and us situation between the club and the SC.

They are at the front line at the moment for change and this should not be forgotten if the change we want is achieved.

Archived