onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chairman's Statement

PVFC1

I really hope Peter Miller is given a chance. I've had my doubts about all this investment too but my impressions are that he is an approachable guy who wants to sort things out.

Beside he's probably trying to sort out the complete mess that our last chairman Billy Bull**** has left us in first. Bratt has got a lot to answer for.

Things take time and the guy has only been here 3-4 weeks.

Advert

I really hope Peter Miller is given a chance. I've had my doubts about all this investment too but my impressions are that he is an approachable guy who wants to sort things out.

Beside he's probably trying to sort out the complete mess that our last chairman Billy Bull**** has left us in first. Bratt has got a lot to answer for.

his has a perfect chance next week to provide evidence he has paid for his shares

should be quite simple

With his track record and Deakins I'm not holding my breath,fingers crossed but I'm not holding my breath

My concern is that the statement quite obviously is a reply to all the rumours flying around. They don't however, acknowledge the rumour about free shares. Why would they do that?

Where did they get to know about these rumours if they don't read OVF etc?

Where did they get to know about these rumours if they don't read OVF etc?

Last week the SC wrote to them asking 3 questions in advance that required evidence. They are fully aware of the concern about shares but did not touch on the subject, the same as they didn't confirm whether or not AGS were still taking legal action

You lot are mostly pathetic, you moaned when bratt didn't communicate with us, this guy has at least started on the right foot so why dont we all get behind him and the club...

Judge : Did you murder Mr X?

Accused : I admit that I dug up the flowers on the roundabout and parked on double yellow lines.

Judge : We've seen all the evidence we need . Not guilty.

You are missing the point you muppet. (your choice of name, not mine)

Thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter......etc .......etc have no relevance in a world dominated by technology.

Yet blame is attributed to Thanksgiving for slowing down the process.

Do we not have phones, email, skype, Blackberry and such like to combat this issue?

They have no excuses.

Address the issues, solve them and then explain via a multitude of media outlets to the fans exactly what the position is. Simple.

That is unless they are not entirely veridic regarding their intentions. :ohmy:

I think you missed the point of my avatar!

Now think about it...............................................................:unsure:

These holidays are when people have time of work.

Another one for you to think about......................................:unsure:

unfortunately history reveals this guy to be everything but what you hope him to be :yes:

You lot are mostly pathetic, you moaned when bratt didn't communicate with us, this guy has at least started on the right foot so why dont we all get behind him and the club...

Yea he has communicated.

Miller /Deakin have bought share's.But only last week the money for shares will be paid soon.

The investment from BS is ???????

RW suite will be ready 17th Dec.

Given that Lloyd/Oliver/Deakin got a vote of no confidence and given

the past record of Miller why anyone would listen to any of them lie

and believe a word....this statement has no substance accept there is no deal and they did not deny that they haven't bought any shares such that Miller and Deakin must be like Mudie before them illegal directors....which once again could be of interest to the F.A. and Football League.

and believe a word....this statement has no substance accept there is no deal and they did not deny that they haven't bought any shares such that Miller and Deakin must be like Mudie before them illegal directors....which once again could be of interest to the F.A. and Football League.

Just to correct you on one point, Deakin did not get a vote of no confidence, it was not one of the motions voted on at the egm.

Deakin never got a vote of no confidence.

Archived