onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Chairman's Statement

PVFC1

Either:

1. You have quite spectacularly failed to grasp the fundamentals of the situation.

2. You are thick.

3. You are a WUM.

Show me your figures, why is he wrong, show me the credibility of the source of your figures. I have worked hard in my life to say to you re point 2 that starting from A levels it would take you 15 years to obtain the academic and professional qualifications I have. I post on here to counter the garbage that is posted in some cases which is harming the club.

Advert

Show me your figures, why is he wrong, show me the credibility of the source of your figures. I have worked hard in my life to say to you re point 2 that starting from A levels it would take you 15 years to obtain the academic and professional qualifications I have.

I beat you by one year, took me 16 to get where i have

Show me your figures, why is he wrong, show me the credibility of the source of your figures. I have worked hard in my life to say to you re point 2 that starting from A levels it would take you 15 years to obtain the academic and professional qualifications I have. I post on here to counter the garbage that is posted in some cases which is harming the club.

Obviously no qualification in Critical Thinking. 200% of what? 80% of what? 15 years wasted, son

I don't trust Miller and I don't trust Deakin. It will take a very blo ody good explanation about what's gone on from the pair of them to change that.

Nothing has gone on, that's the point. These people are running a business and trying to turn it from loss making to a going concern. In the case of Perry Deakin he has invested a substantial amount of personal wealth into the company. That shows confidence in the medium term.

I don't trust Miller and I don't trust Deakin. It will take a very blo ody good explanation about what's gone on from the pair of them to change that.

Neither do I Santa, trust will take years at this rate, but they have at least made a statement. February will come round soon enough. Meanwhile, at least we have 3 new faces in.

Nothing has gone on, that's the point. These people are running a business and trying to turn it from loss making to a going concern. In the case of Perry Deakin he has invested a substantial amount of personal wealth into the company. That shows confidence in the medium term.

Has he? What evidence is there for that investment having taken place?

They asked to be judged on their actions. As far as I can tell, they are presiding over an awful slump on the field, and having set themselves a target for Dec 17th to complete the RW Suite they are going to miss it.

Add that to announcing that the Blue Sky deal was done, and then announcing that it actually wasn't/isn't.

Thus far, all I can see is a continuation of a theme that all Vale fans are all to used to. That of broken promises.

It's not a great start is it?

Sadly some folk are all to easily taken in by a few well constructed statements released at strategic points in time and the cycle continues.

On an aside, what happened to Miller's line of 'the only two voices at the club should be the manager and the CEO'?

Has he? What evidence is there for that investment having taken place?

They asked to be judged on their actions. As far as I can tell, they are presiding over an awful slump on the field, and having set themselves a target for Dec 17th to complete the RW Suite they are going to miss it.

Add that to announcing that the Blue Sky deal was done, and then announcing that it actually wasn't/isn't.

Thus far, all I can see is a continuation of a theme that all Vale fans are all to used to. That of broken promises.

It's not a great start is it?

Sadly some folk are all to easily taken in by a few well constructed statements released at strategic points in time and the cycle continues.

On an aside, what happened to Miller's line of 'the only two voices at the club should be the manager and the CEO'?

WARREN please read the above !

I recommend you seek to understand how your chitta and how your space of awareness can grow. Serious, not having a go.

Yet more balls derived from the only textbook you appear to have read.

Some of us have got qualifications too, old son...and we don't need to bang on about it either.

Are you sure he has invested a substantial amount of personal wealth into the company ?

Archived