onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Shirt and kit

Danish Valiant

I’ve been to the club shop this morning. The home shirt looks good, can understand why it sold so well. The away shirt looks poor quality up close. The training tops look awful in design.

As for the mismatched kits in pictures from training, personally I believe it makes us look amateurish.

New stock due in on Thursday, on sale Friday, including keepers kits and socks which haven’t been here at all yet. Poor service from BLK so far

Given our 'Clubs recent history apportioning blame to suppliers - whether merchandise, pies, programmes or whatever - is, in my opinion, a dangerous preoccupation.

Advert

For God's sake, who gives a stuff what the players wear in training?! So long as they're getting fit and ready for the season opener, they could wear gimp suits or floral leiderhosen for all I care! Some of you need to get a grip. It doesn't matter one jot.

For God's sake, who gives a stuff what the players wear in training?! So long as they're getting fit and ready for the season opener, they could wear gimp suits or floral leiderhosen for all I care! Some of you need to get a grip. It doesn't matter one jot.

It’s just a personal opinion, why be so aggressive about others OWN beliefs?

I’ve been to the club shop this morning. The home shirt looks good, can understand why it sold so well. The away shirt looks poor quality up close. The training tops look awful in design.

As for the mismatched kits in pictures from training, personally I believe it makes us look amateurish.

New stock due in on Thursday, on sale Friday, including keepers kits and socks which haven’t been here at all yet. Poor service from BLK so far

Be careful making comments like that, you’ll be branded a Stoke fan and be told to get a grip! It’s such a pity some fans are too short-sighted to see why people are actually moaning. They’ll continually accept second-best with everything the club does, but then wonder why we never progress.

I think you'll find that all sorts of anything are worn for training, particularly at this time of year.

I'm sure we never usually wear new kits at the non league friendlies.

Not sure why everyone has clocked on to this now, not sure why it's such a big deal given 25 YEAR HIGH shirt sales.

You’re like a broken record, any fan who has an opinion different than the OVF gang is always branded a Stoke fan.

Positive words need to be justified and currently there’s nothing to positive to say about the BLK kit.

Why change from Errea to BLK? Everyone was very happy with Errea. It’s a big step backwards.

hahaha...6 negative posts and you're accusing me of being like a broken record? I have no problem with people having a different opinion to me - but, in the same way that you state "positive words need to be justified (they don't, but...) then so should negative ones, in the kind of quantity your mate spews forth! And there are plenty of positive comments on the BLK kit - but don't let facts spoil your argument, eh? The biggest ******** I was arguing against was the need to look like fashion models in training kit!

As for why the change - who knows? Just the person who made the decision, who just might be the club's owner; or have been put in the position to make that decision by the little blue Smurf?

***** - you've just contradicted your later post about "...currently there's nothing positive to say about the BLK kit..."

What on earth are you talking about!?

It’s clear you still don’t understand why people are moaning. No point knocking.....

I'm sure we never usually wear new kits at the non league friendlies.

Not sure why everyone has clocked on to this now, not sure why it's such a big deal given 25 YEAR HIGH shirt sales.

Its not a big deal to most people. I cannot understand some peoples mind set. The real story should be that we have sold many many more shirts than expected, but some people want to turn a positive into a negative.

Its not a big deal to most people. I cannot understand some peoples mind set. The real story should be that we have sold many many more shirts than expected, but some people want to turn a positive into a negative.

Nobody has knocked the encouraging shirt sales. My gripe is that these takings could have been even better if the training/leisurewear had been available too, but once again the club seemed to have missed an opportunity. It may well be BLKs fault, but other clubs manage to put things in place for preseason, yet we constantly have problems, whether it’s shirts, pies, or programmes. Coincidence or bad management?

Nobody has knocked the encouraging shirt sales. My gripe is that these takings could have been even better if the training/leisurewear had been available too, but once again the club seemed to have missed an opportunity. It may well be BLKs fault, but other clubs manage to put things in place for preseason, yet we constantly have problems, whether it’s shirts, pies, or programmes. Coincidence or bad management?

I think enough has been said on this topic now as it’s very clear fans have split opinions on the value of professionalism and maximising commercial opportunities.

Let’s just see what happens and fingers crossed BLK will deliver.

Archived