Danish Valiant

Shirt and kit

A thought just occurred to me; there must be a GIANT profit margin on shirt and kit in general, when they can afford to sell it 2 for 20 quid! Normally they are 39 quid each, so that's 30 pounds profit?

Yeah most kits are purchased by the club at about say £15 per unit. That’s why Vale and a lot of clubs don’t get adidas or Nike etc to make the kits as the cost per unit is higher to bring in and the profit margin less.

Once the stock is left over past March it’s cleared ASAP as it loses value at a massive rate and eats into the total years shirt profit.

Any word on next season's yet? Manufacturer? Sponsor? Short colour?

Hopefully black shorts again... just my personal preference 😊

I would like someone like Puma, or at least not some unknown dodgy Sondico like thingy again.

Puma makes nice stuff and bespoke (template) kits, even for L2 clubs. Nike and Adidas is just boring teamwear at our level...

Please let it be BLACK shorts

And a decent launch this year 😉

Those pictures on the dummy thing last year, looked so awful and amateurish!

I hope we stick with errea. Don't think we've had a bad kit yet from them

Sorry to disappoint you but I believe the new kit is being supplied by a never heard of new manufacturer that so far have only got the Vale, one Scottish team and three non league teams signed up so far. This information is about a month out of date, so they could possibly signed up more clubs (but I will be surprised if they have).

Sorry to disappoint you but I believe the new kit is being supplied by a never heard of new manufacturer that so far have only got the Vale, one Scottish team and three non league teams signed up so far. This information is about a month out of date, so they could possibly signed up more clubs (but I will be surprised if they have).

Where's this come? A guy working in the shop told me that the club was in still in contract with Errea for next season and I thought he'd know.

As long as we don’t revert to the striped version of a few years ago I ain’t too bothered. God I hated that strip ! That lot of wasters down the road wear stripes, NOT us.

That may be true if they are cheaper than Errea and desperate to get a foot into the market, or it may be a ploy by the Blue One to get Errea to reduce their prices to match the "new" supplier. Who can say?

Where's this come? A guy working in the shop told me that the club was in still in contract with Errea for next season and I thought he'd know.

Ive heard the same as rayzer

You'll need a new crow bar soon if you carry on like that.

"how far we've fallen" is fast becoming a PVFC cliche I think.

Makes a change from "cash strapped" or "lowly" I suppose?😂

Remember the advert on TV a few years ago mocking Accrington Stanley.

They're not laughing any more are they?