onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

In Conversation With Peter Miller

carpetman123

Advert

good deduction. And there may be truth in it or not. But can i suggest why you did nt pm or try and contact carpetman before stating your theories on a website that infer a professional interest on his part. As he stated "dont shoot the messenger". I dont like seeing the blossoming of mob rule when on a web site its hard to truely know how or why people are saying things. Just an observation nothing personal in what is a peculiar time at our club

I have no idea what you're talking about. I only know of carpetman's professional interest in the RW Suite because he has stated as much in his posts on this forum and I was in no way critical of him for that. He has said on here that he has been trying to get a response from the club for ages. I have said nothing in my post that he hasn't already said himself.

Well...having said Micky was,nt going to dip into the loan market on Monday and my subsequent much critiscised conversation with PM yesterday....he did tell me that he and Micky were working on bringing players in on loan.......and lo and behold on the back of todays Sentinel it looks like what he said to me is ....wait for it!!!!! TRUE!!

So I dont think Mr Miller is the big liar you seem to be making out he is!!!

Now i,m sometimes a very trusting guy, too trusting sometimes but I think we need to cut this guy some slack and lets see what 5pm brings!!

Yeah, I realise now that Miller is brilliant because he called you.

The man has done nothing for the club and I'm asked to worship him.

No way...I'll only be happy when he and his mates are gone.

It's nice to see Carpetman speaking to Miller, I was beginning to think he was some cyberman that didn't exist. Of course it changes absolutely nothing the mans a crook in my eyes and has a history of failure. Just because he can turn on the pleasantries (like a professional con man should be ale to do) means nout.

I am was doing any work for them, cash up front would be a good business practice to have.

It's nice to see Carpetman speaking to Miller, I was beginning to think he was some cyberman that didn't exist. Of course it changes absolutely nothing the mans a crook in my eyes and has a history of failure. Just because he can turn on the pleasantries (like a professional con man should be ale to do) means nout.

I am was doing any work for them, cash up front would be a good business practice to have.

How about shares as prepayment :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Yeah, I realise now that Miller is brilliant because he called you.

The man has done nothing for the club and I'm asked to worship him.

No way...I'll only be happy when he and his mates are gone.

Me too!

They didn't last long at the other clubs that they were involved in, so I hope that they soon go before they do a considerable amount of damage.

We can't have faith in people who don't keep promises, tell lies or are only interested in their own finances and don't give a hoot for the club, share holders or supporters.

Archived