onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Smurthwate Meeting Ticket Only

blackdog

No honestly what's happened to Howjy?

I am mistaken or did he used to be fairly reasonable? For him to spouting such mad stuff when things have only got worse is bemusing.

Is he the new Carpet Man? I saw the carpets were done by the dressing rooms but no sign of John :shutup:

Maybe that's how Smurf will win us round; one by one employing our services until we all back him.

Stil the same howjy,Haggers.Agression and nastiness towards anyone is not the way forward. I’d be taking my pet tiger with me on Thursday if I was Smurthwaite.Ive always advocated a select few having a meeting with him to see where we all stand.I can only imagine a screaming rabble screaming over each other on Thursday.Let him have his say and answer questions.He knows he’s bucked up,we don’t need to be kept reminding of it.We may get a good outcome.We need to show we are a reasonable bunch ,not just to Smurf,but to everyone.

Advert

Stil the same howjy,Haggers.Agression and nastiness towards anyone is not the way forward. I’d be taking my pet tiger with me on Thursday if I was Smurthwaite.Ive always advocated a select few having a meeting with him to see where we all stand.I can only imagine a screaming rabble screaming over each other on Thursday.Let him have his say and answer questions.He knows he’s bucked up,we don’t need to be kept reminding of it.We may get a good outcome.We need to show we are a reasonable bunch ,not just to Smurf,but to everyone.

We need to be reasonable but I also think we have every right to tell him in polite terms that's he set the club back a decade and we don't want him as our chairman any more. If I'm honest with you, knowing his propensity for flying off the handle, twitter rants, and telling dissenting fans to 'play in the motorway', I'm expecting more fireworks from Norm than the fans. He'll either say something he regrets or storm out if the questions hit a bit too close to home, as never before has he shown anything close to PR, restraint, or level headedness.

Hopefully its fairly ordered but Norm gets told we've had enough, he isn't going to get much more than a million, and that we want him gone.

2 million Hughill money would be in the bank of Vale?New owner buys the club for 1.25m and immediately makes 750k.Agreed?

Hughill money safely in the bank of Norman he wont squander that ,that's his pension fund. Money is his god and his god doesn't give a stuff about Port Vale.

No honestly what's happened to Howjy?

I am mistaken or did he used to be fairly reasonable?

Think you're very much mistaken!

Seems to take great delight in talking down to other Vale fans who have concerns about the team/club. (remember the '#Relegation my arse' drivel that was constantly spouted out during the closing months of last season?!.......was proven to be an utter arse in the end!)

1 when you brought the club we were in the top 3 of this league and got promoted.Now we are in this position how much do you think the club is worth now ?

2 will the money we've made from sales of players get put back into the squad and club ?

3 do you think its right what you've done splitting the club and the stadium/land in 2 if you look at the state Coventry city are in ??

4 are you going to give Aspin the budget and support to bring in the right players to make us competitive in this league ?

5 why do we always come out of the January transfer window a weaker squad if we'd have kept certain players or got players in we might still be in league 1

6 the season ticket prices are exactly the same as last season why haven't you tried something different to try and get fans purchasing tickets especially younger supporters from 13 to young adult prices go up way to quickly.

But he will have his say and he won't answer the relevant questions.

Good outcome? :laugh::laugh:

Have you turned to Scientology?

Think you're very much mistaken!

Seems to take great delight in talking down to other Vale fans who have concerns about the team/club. (remember the '#Relegation my arse' drivel that was constantly spouted out during the closing months of last season?!.......was proven to be an utter arse in the end!)

I’m glad you found it helpful for me to be proved wrong.Heres a new bit of drivel for you.Kalamazoo Kid and relegation my arse.

1 when you brought the club we were in the top 3 of this league and got promoted.Now we are in this position how much do you think the club is worth now ?

2 will the money we've made from sales of players get put back into the squad and club ?

3 do you think its right what you've done splitting the club and the stadium/land in 2 if you look at the state Coventry city are in ??

4 are you going to give Aspin the budget and support to bring in the right players to make us competitive in this league ?

5 why do we always come out of the January transfer window a weaker squad if we'd have kept certain players or got players in we might still be in league 1

6 the season ticket prices are exactly the same as last season why haven't you tried something different to try and get fans purchasing tickets especially younger supporters from 13 to young adult prices go up way to quickly.

Possible/probable answers from Smurf:

1. Seven million.

2. Yes, to pay the weekly losses of 60K per week.

3. I have to have a safeguard to cover any bad eventualities such as the club going bankrupt due to lack of fans financial support.

4. Yes I owe it to the club to put right my mistakes of the past. I will bank Roll the manager as adequately as I did during the January window.

5. We offered players good money, but other clubs offered them more than they are worth.

6. If fans bought enough season tickets I would then consider such a scheme, but fans fail to buy enough season tickets. It's all up to them.

Who can believe that he will keep any promises? Who can believe anything that he say's?

Every person who comes to this club you plus others add ‘OUT’ to their name at some stage.Thats wtf I’m talking about.Page was an example.Do you really want me to list the rest.Aspin next?

Yes please:yes:

I seem to remember that you were a massive Bratt fan :laugh:

Every person who comes to this club you plus others add ‘OUT’ to their name at some stage.Thats wtf I’m talking about.Page was an example.Do you really want me to list the rest.Aspin next?

I know Alan and he was never Page out :laugh:. He doesn't want Aspin out either from the chats I've had with him.

Archived