Big announcement.

valiant_593

Advert:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My mistake ....Sorry

Breaking news........Mark Porter reveals Norman Smurthwaite has agreed to attend a special supporters’ club meeting next month.

He will be at the meeting on March 22, in the Valiant Suite at Vale Park.

He will come on stage and take questions on stage. The press will also be allowed to be there.

Advert:

My mistake ....Sorry

Breaking news........Mark Porter reveals Norman Smurthwaite has agreed to attend a special supporters’ club meeting next month.

He will come on stage and take questions on stage. The press will also be allowed to be there.

Thats dull we wany him gone far away.

Sent from my [device_name] using the http://onevalefan mobile app

My mistake ....Sorry

Do we think those who attend could keep it civil?

Advert:

If he is taking to the stage and allowing press in then he will be saying something of note

Something like There are X of new potential people who are very interested in buying the club from him and they do have the funds to take the club forward.

I’ve had a re think and I’m now going to stay.I promise that I will fund the manager in a very big way close season.

There will be big changes in the way the club itself and it’s staff work.

Work on the new club will start soon and then the hotel will be soon after.

Advert:

To be hostile and aggressive would be counter productive,he is looking for an excuse...Fans should turn up and listen to him respectfully........And then ask him questions, a shouting match is not the way to go.

Well what would be the bloody point in that?

Everyone has wanted him to speak and he will.

Personally anything he says will just be empty words ,true he needs to address the issues & his intentions etc but the problem is so many false dawns means only action will show his intentions as the trust has gone with so many.

Season tickets are going to be a very hard sell unless there is a turn around and belief in fans - he has to back Neil to the max or Go, only really the last options

Archived