Big announcement.

valiant_593

Advert:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To me this is a non issue.

A. It almost certainly won’t happen.

B. If it does, he will be economical with the truth.

C. Nothing will change.

D. He has to go.

E. He won’t.

I could go on but unfortunately the English alphabet ends at Z.

The more I think about it I think you could be right,if we drop closer to the bottom two he will call it off,I sincerely hope he isn't playing games and laughing at the clubs supporters behind their backs.

He may be going to repent and tell that he will no longer be deceitful, arrogant, greedy, selfish and untrustworthy. But will do whatever it takes to get promotion next season - including using a large percentage of the Hugil money to improve the squad of players.
Hmmmm I think I've heard that kind of talk before somewhere......

He's appointed the manager people wanted, he's brought back Rudge (as everyone would have wanted).

Why can't a proper transfer window instead of the inflated January one be granted before judging failure? especially as the season was already over.

The last couple of seasons have judged failure

Advert:

What if the police did advise him not to go? Is that still Norms fault?

Its something that he SHOULD have thought about BEFORE announcing he would do such a meeting.He will be aware of exactly how some fans feel about him and his empty / failed promises.Have a few security guys there with him, there will be cameras there.Have a statement made at the start that if the meeting gets out of hand is too abusive then the meeting will be stopped.

Advert:

Its something that he SHOULD have thought about BEFORE announcing he would do such a meeting.He will be aware of exactly how some fans feel about him and his empty / failed promises.Have a few security guys there with him, there will be cameras there.Have a statement made at the start that if the meeting gets out of hand is too abusive then the meeting will be stopped.

How about any clowns who can't control themselves will be banned for life?

As a lot of supporters will want to attend why not move it to the suite at Vale park.He could even put on a free buffet or cheese and oatcakes.

If he intends to stay around he needs to do something to get the fans onside or he may get a load of red cards at the meeting.

It IS in the Valiant suite.

Advert:

Archived