onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

Why would people want to know about him?...... I didn't see the interview, was it personal stuff?

Mainly whether he still stood by the policies he used in UKIP. He doesn't like to be questioned, just spouts sound bites. My opinion, no doubt other views.

I find it disturbing when the deputy leader of a major political party doesn't ask it's members to vote for them because the party has the best policy..... but says don't vote for a specific person in the EU elections.... or don't vote?

If the party is convinced it has the right policy why wouldn't their members vote for it?...... if it's not convinced why have the policy?

It seems Labour are stuck on the barbed wire fence they decided to sit on, not knowing if they want to leave or remain.... not exactly an effective opposition to an absolutely chaotic government.

The Tories don't know if they are coming or going on anything, brexit, the leader or even the EU elections..... have they launched yet?... are they going to?.... or do they have an ace in the hole?..... they have a lot of ace holes.

Vince has come out and decided which side he is on...... hollocks to hexit?... that's catchy, it's meant to be, it's meant to catch remainers but backs up 17,000,000+ in the process.

Change UK jumped on the same soap box and decided to try to get Vince cable's votes..... and funding..... seem like nice people.

Along comes forage and states the obvious, politicians have screwed up, and politicians wonder why he is killing them in the polls?..... are they really that bleeding dumb?..... he is simply stating what the people already feel, what they have felt for years, even before brexit..... politicians don't give a rats ass for the electorate...... I would imagine a lot of people will vote for that one simple message..... screw you..... all of you.

Mainly whether he still stood by the policies he used in UKIP. He doesn't like to be questioned, just spouts sound bites. My opinion, no doubt other views.

That's what politicians have become mate...... sound bite regurgitators.

Whilst complaining about the organisation that has given him star billing on its main political programmes twice in 4 days.

Chaos and lies out of the Trump playbook, has not quite got the range of facial mannerisms though.

ffs fua.

You've only got to look at the line of questioning to see what the BBC are trying to achieve but they have left it too late to make a real difference.The Brexit Party rallies are sell outs all over the country and I think the majority of the working classes will see straight though what the BBC are trying to do?

The Marr show is on par with QT,between 2017 and 2019,Question Time*panel has featured 303 Remainers and 152 Leavers, a bias of almost exactly two to one.

Can you defend those facts?

You've only got to look at the line of questioning to see what the BBC are trying to achieve but they have left it too late to make a real difference.The Brexit Party rallies are sell outs all over the country and I think the majority of the working classes will see straight though what the BBC are trying to do?

The Marr show is on par with QT,between 2017 and 2019,Question Time*panel has featured 303 Remainers and 152 Leavers, a bias of almost exactly two to one.

Can you defend those facts?

Totally agree, no matter how much they try to discredit him, if you voted leave, this parliament has failed us, so he's the man we are turning to, as there's nothing wishy washy about his party its leave plain and simple...

I agree. It is totally unacceptable asking Nigel Farage about the things that he has said and done. How dare they ask the leader of a political party about his previously stated beliefs and give him the opportunity to confirm or put the record straight. Jeremy Corbyn, for one, would never be subjected to such scrutiny by the media.

Archived