onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Advert

so you wont be voting then... as there's no politician at present who ticks the trust, honesty and integrity boxes. Come to think on it was there ever such a man?

There are some who try and fail. And there's Farage who doesn't even try.

And had lengthy political careers, many as members of the government. They weren't fly-by-night gobsh****.

The Remain Ten were obviously selected by the BBC over the years because of their allegiance to the EU.If you can't see the facts and their blatant bias you are truly in denial.

The Remain Ten were obviously selected by the BBC over the years because of their allegiance to the EU.If you can't see the facts and their blatant bias you are truly in denial.

Ha ha! Yeah, Clare Short was chosen to appear on Question Time because of her EU bias. Charles Kennedy who sadly died before the referendum is in the top 10 QT appearances because of his allegiance to the EU. Ken Clarke, father of the house, has had the most appearances because he's a Europhile and not, as most sane people would surmise, because he's actually been involved in politics longer than anyone else. Christ, and people wonder why Leavers are labelled as thick.

"obviously selected because of their allegiance to the EU"? Most of those were on the programme when the EU wasn't even an issue for the vast majority of folk. Before "Remain" and "Leave" were even on the agenda.

How about looking at the blatant bias of the UK press?

Ha ha! Yeah, Clare Short was chosen to appear on Question Time because of her EU bias. Charles Kennedy who sadly died before the referendum is in the top 10 QT appearances because of his allegiance to the EU. Ken Clarke, father of the house, has had the most appearances because he's a Europhile and not, as most sane people would surmise, ibecause he's actually been involved in politics longer than anyone else. Christ, and people wonder why Leavers are labelled as thick.

So you don't see the link then between the BBC, the EU and the people they have selected over the years both before and after 2016?

It was just a coincidence was it that between 2017 and 2019 the QT panel consisted of 303 Remainers and 152 Leavers,plus the fact that since Question Time began,their top ten panelists with the most appearances were all pro-EU.Fact.

The BBC have been pro-EU from day one.

Can you please give me some real facts to prove that the BBC is not biased against Brexit instead of just claiming that you are clever and I'm not.

Take your time.

"obviously selected because of their allegiance to the EU"? Most of those were on the programme when the EU wasn't even an issue for the vast majority of folk. Before "Remain" and "Leave" were even on the agenda.

Please see latest post.

Of course they are biased Jean...every media outlet is biased... their mission is to make money not report the news.... without their particular slant their customers wouldn't be digging into their pockets to keep them in business.

So you don't see the link then between the BBC, the EU and the people they have selected over the years both before and after 2016?

It was just a coincidence was it that between 2017 and 2019 the QT panel consisted of 303 Remainers and 152 Leavers,plus the fact that since Question Time began,their top ten panelists with the most appearances were all pro-EU.Fact.

The BBC have been pro-EU from day one.

Can you please give me some real facts to prove that the BBC is not biased against Brexit instead of just claiming that you are clever and I'm not.

Take your time.

I've not claimed to be clever, I was just scornful of yet another stupid post from the Mr Cut-and-paste. I don't care if the BBC are biased towards Brexit. Whenever I watch QT, they seem to have quite a balanced panel (the audience is a different matter) and if I was particularly in this, I'd like to see your workings/ source you cut and pasted your figures from. No, my issue is with your statement that the list of top 10 appearances is down to BBC bias rather than those listed having been around for so long or representing a party where the leader is put forward rather than a (shadow) cabinet member.

I've not claimed to be clever, I was just scornful of yet another stupid post from the Mr Cut-and-paste. I don't care if the BBC are biased towards Brexit. Whenever I watch QT, they seem to have quite a balanced panel (the audience is a different matter) and if I was particularly in this, I'd like to see your workings/ source you cut and pasted your figures from. No, my issue is with your statement that the list of top 10 appearances is down to BBC bias rather than those listed having been around for so long or representing a party where the leader is put forward rather than a (shadow) cabinet member.

These facts were researched from Google and are out there if you care to look.

Facts are facts whether you copy and paste them or not,you don't have to believe them though if you don't want but they are true.

To deny that the BBC is not pro-EU after the information I have supplied though seems rather strange?

Quite a balanced panel?

303 Remainers and 152 Leavers.

Really?

The BBC have never challenged Brexit as a concept. Many of the senior management positions are filled by Ex Tory comes people. Rob Burley who is the man in charge of QT and Newsnight was head of coms for Cameron.They have given Farage,Oakenshott,Hartley Brewer et al more air time than people who campaigned to stay. The Tories have an MP on every week. It’s Tory party policy to leave.

So those stats above are just more lies from the Nazis

Farage is a Nazi Racist lying piece of ****.

The propaganda coming from the Brexit party is mostly lies. Their Names are the only bit they don’t lie about.

There are 4 Brexit party candidates who are ex Revolutionary Communists who actively supported IRA bombings. The candidate in London Ben Habb is a disaster capitalist worth millions who is on the record as saying that a post Brexit crash in the pound will be a good opportunity to buy British assets.

Wake up and smell the Coffee

Archived