onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Brexit again...

Davebrad

Guest TommyMac
We are talking about the future of our country but you dismiss anything that is negative about Brexit because it doesn't fit in with your entrenched view. Debate is a bit of a stretch wouldn't you say? Its more like you dismissing article after article that disagrees with your utopian idea of Brexit as you are too stubborn to change your mind even in a mountain of evidence that shows you are/were wrong.

The links to the article are posted, its telling that you choose to ignore the narrative of the article and instead focus on what I left out. Any comments on the actual article and effects of Brexit? I wont hold my breath!

Even you must know that this is a load of bull. I've said JLR are blaming falling diesel sales as well as Brexit uncertainty for the loss of 1000 temporary jobs. It is you who has attempted to mislead by failing to mention the impact of diesel on those job losses.

No-one can be sure what Brexit will bring. Short term, I expect some pain but then it is up to all of us to make it a success. That means the remainers throw away the Kleenex and channel their efforts away from moaning about the referendum result and into making the UK a thriving country.

Alas, I will have to leave you to 'hold your breath' as I, unlike yourself (on past form), am off to Vale Park.

Advert

Even you must know that this is a load of bull. I've said JLR are blaming falling diesel sales as well as Brexit uncertainty for the loss of 1000 temporary jobs. It is you who has attempted to mislead by failing to mention the impact of diesel on those job losses.

No-one can be sure what Brexit will bring. Short term, I expect some pain but then it is up to all of us to make it a success. That means the remainers throw away the Kleenex and channel their efforts away from moaning about the referendum result and into making the UK a thriving country.

Alas, I will have to leave you to 'hold your breath' as I, unlike yourself (on past form), am off to Vale Park.

Nice cheap shot, I, unlike quite a large number of Brexiteers am at work so unfortunately cannot make the match. But id wager I have been to as many away games if not more than yourself and hundreds of home games but unlike yourself I am not interested in a cock measuring contest. Good day to you!

You are so deluded it's mind-boggling.

Short term, will be the best period. As the weakened pound has encouraged exports that's helped us balance the deficit of our devalued currency. Moving forward, 75% of EU businesses currently using UK suppliers are looking to switch who they do business with. So it won't last forever, for a fact. Long term, I fully expect a lot of pain. You should too. Because Brexit is an extremely long project intrinsically because of it's nature and scope.

"It's up to all of us to make it a success" - Is it really? Well, please please please explain how we can do that? If you're so sure it's down to Joe Bloggs in the street to make this a success, please tell me how. As you must be the only one who knows how to do that, no one has given the public any guidance on what we can do. Our fates in the Torys and DUP's hands, brilliant isn't it?

Otherwise, moaning about people moaning about such a life-changing, significant vote just makes you the definition of a *****. Why are you even on a Brexit discussion forum moaning about people having a different opinion to you? You're in the wrong place. I do however believe you hold these sentiments because you don't understand it in as much depth you need to be able to debate it.

So I ask, as you seem to sure - how can we make the UK a more thriving country than we have been inside the EU?

I wasn't assuming you did make it up its just the other articles on the 5000 jobs are from last April and nothing more has been mentioned since.

... a 12 year old could of figured out the UK has been on a recruitment drive for engineers for years. In fact, as a nation we encourage engineers from abroad to come and work here to fill the gap. We will continue to do so too.

https://www.ice.org.uk/news-and-insight/the-civil-engineer/february-2018/why-we-need-to-bridge-the-lack-of-engineers

Guest TommyMac
You are so deluded it's mind-boggling.

Short term, will be the best period. As the weakened pound has encouraged exports that's helped us balance the deficit of our devalued currency. Moving forward, 75% of EU businesses currently using UK suppliers are looking to switch who they do business with. So it won't last forever, for a fact. Long term, I fully expect a lot of pain. You should too. Because Brexit is an extremely long project intrinsically because of it's nature and scope.

"It's up to all of us to make it a success" - Is it really? Well, please please please explain how we can do that? If you're so sure it's down to Joe Bloggs in the street to make this a success, please tell me how. As you must be the only one who knows how to do that, no one has given the public any guidance on what we can do. Our fates in the Torys and DUP's hands, brilliant isn't it?

Otherwise, moaning about people moaning about such a life-changing, significant vote just makes you the definition of a *****. Why are you even on a Brexit discussion forum moaning about people having a different opinion to you? You're in the wrong place. I do however believe you hold these sentiments because you don't understand it in as much depth you need to be able to debate it.

So I ask, as you seem to sure - how can we make the UK a more thriving country than we have been inside the EU?

I tell you what sunshine, I wouldn't want to be in the trenches alongside you. You truly are the epitome of Labour's self-righteous, want everything on a plate without lifting a finger to earn it, whinging society.

I may have been a little hard on SV1876 because his intelligence is on par with Stephen Hawking compared to you. You are one boring a55hole.

Haha, What a great reply!

If that's how you've translated what I've said then I think you need to go and have a lie down.

Mate, if youre not capable of typing what you mean to say then dont type- try engaging brain before fingers, it helps

Project fear really is ramping up I see.

How are all these people not in Government, or being paid hundreds of thousands to run big businesses as they can clearly cut through all the ******** straight to the truth, which just so happens to be in line with their political opinion:laugh:

It's happening guys, join us.

I tell you what sunshine, I wouldn't want to be in the trenches alongside you. You truly are the epitome of Labour's self-righteous, want everything on a plate without lifting a finger to earn it, whinging society.

I may have been a little hard on SV1876 because his intelligence is on par with Stephen Hawking compared to you. You are one boring a55hole.

Good job we'll never need to be in the trenches then because I couldn't stand risking my life next to a genuine numpty. You do know the war ended 100 years ago don't you? So why your even mentioning the trenches so far past that period in history? It insinuates your stuck in the past mate.

You truly are a numpty, I've not even said my political preference since joining this discussion and it's certainly not with Labour. ANOTHER assumption you've made. I can almost guarantee I've got better work and educational experience than you yourself. I currently work in developing start up firms through projects, which contribute massively to our society and economy. Strangley enough businesses employ people who study the subject. Strange isn't it that. I've never signed on, no grants, tax relief - nothing. Paid my student fees accordingly and don't expect anything for free, because that's not how the world works. So stop being a numpty and saying numpty things.

Because I ask you to back up your moronic statement of "we need to pull together to make the country thrive again" - I'm a freeloading labour voter? Haha, talk about your stereotypical rhetoric from a numpty! You can't even answer my question, so question my intellegence. Well done, you must be well pleased.

The very nature of your reply just says everything you need to know about you. A numpty who thinks he knows best and cannot answer questions to statements you made yourself.

I could be a boring asshole - at least I don't get my arse and mouth mixed up and speak out my arse like you have been!

The best part is, you've done more moaning than anyone in your posts and contributed absolutely nothing in terms of substance to the debate. So I'll say it again, stop behaving like a numpty :D

Project fear really is ramping up I see.

How are all these people not in Government, or being paid hundreds of thousands to run big businesses as they can clearly cut through all the ******** straight to the truth, which just so happens to be in line with their political opinion:laugh:

It's happening guys, join us.

The people in government and business leaders by in large agree with the remain sentiments on here. You can see what they think no problems with a bit of effort. Governmental status is nion impossible for most average joe's to get into and 95+% of business leaders have objected against Brexit.

Guest TommyMac
Good job we'll never need to be in the trenches then because I couldn't stand risking my life next to a genuine numpty. You do know the war ended 100 years ago don't you? So why your even mentioning the trenches so far past that period in history? It insinuates your stuck in the past mate.

You truly are a numpty, I've not even said my political preference since joining this discussion and it's certainly not with Labour. ANOTHER assumption you've made. I can almost guarantee I've got better work and educational experience than you yourself. I currently work in developing start up firms through projects, which contribute massively to our society and economy. Strangley enough businesses employ people who study the subject. Strange isn't it that. I've never signed on, no grants, tax relief - nothing. Paid my student fees accordingly and don't expect anything for free, because that's not how the world works. So stop being a numpty and saying numpty things.

Because I ask you to back up your moronic statement of "we need to pull together to make the country thrive again" - I'm a freeloading labour voter? Haha, talk about your stereotypical rhetoric from a numpty! You can't even answer my question, so question my intellegence. Well done, you must be well pleased.

The very nature of your reply just says everything you need to know about you. A numpty who thinks he knows best and cannot answer questions to statements you made yourself.

I could be a boring asshole - at least I don't get my arse and mouth mixed up and speak out my arse like you have been!

The best part is, you've done more moaning than anyone in your posts and contributed absolutely nothing in terms of substance to the debate. So I'll say it again, stop behaving like a numpty :D

This is by far your most interesting post on this topic, very well done! :clap:

This is by far your most interesting post on this topic, very well done! :clap:

Another poor post. Nothing of any substance again. I've said stop being a numpty, please listen :haha:

I'm still wondering how we are going to make this a success, as you say it's down to us as citizens to make it a success. If you could explain how we can do that, you'd have a lot more credibility. Although, you are not a credible person clearly. Or you'd of explained how in your original post!

Guest TommyMac
So why your even mentioning the trenches so far past that period in history?

Governmental status is nion impossible for most average joe's to get into and 95+% of business leaders have objected against Brexit.

Although, you are not a credible person clearly. Or you'd of explained how in your original post!

Paid my student fees accordingly

I'd demand a refund if I was you. :laugh: :whistling:

The people in government and business leaders by in large agree with the remain sentiments on here. You can see what they think no problems with a bit of effort. Governmental status is nion impossible for most average joe's to get into and 95+% of business leaders have objected against Brexit.

Even more reason to celebrate a historic victory for the people.

• 1 month later...

Archived