onevalefan.co.uk Present Past Specials About Forum
onevalefan.co.uk forum

Advert

Advert

Made in England

Twitters

Advert

Am I right in thinking that every member of our first team squad was born in England?!

Doesn't necessarily mean they were "made" in England. Some may have been made at Golden Sand Caravan Park in Twyn some in Lloret del mar. I suspect Mrs Roberts begat Gary in a Pub Cellar!;)

Doesn't necessarily mean they were "made" in England. Some may have been made at Golden Sand Caravan Park in Twyn some in Lloret del mar. I suspect Mrs Roberts begat Gary in a Pub Cellar!;)

why say that would you say it to his face,so wot are you saying about his mother ?

why say that would you say it to his face,so wot are you saying about his mother ?

Gary's mother had unprotected sex in a pub cellar and that environment during copulation has affected him to the point of contributing to his alcoholism. (allegedly of course!)

I don't think it was serious though.

I'm surprised you weren't more offended by the Clayton MacDonald/ Bangor link!

Lockley Street is Northwood (Turner Street is the dividing line between Northwood and Birches Head), and is where one Neville Chamberlain was residing for some time.

Clayton McDonald likes to 'holiday' in Wales, allegedly.

And where Mr Owen resides now AR

Sure I saw on wiki he was born in wales

Gareth David Owen (born 21 September 1982 in Cheadle, Staffordshire) is a professional footballer who plays as a defender for League Two side Port Vale. He also serves as coach of the club's reserve team. Owen qualifies to play for the Wales national football team through his Welsh mother and has represented Wales at under-19 level.[3]

- I went school with him.

Gareth David Owen (born 21 September 1982 in Cheadle, Staffordshire) is a professional footballer who plays as a defender for League Two side Port Vale. He also serves as coach of the club's reserve team. Owen qualifies to play for the Wales national football team through his Welsh mother and has represented Wales at under-19 level.[3]

He'd have been the year below you, surely?

you know what they say about Cheadle people? Inbreds:ohmy:;)

Apparently the meat for the Wright's Pies, so oft consumed at the game, comes from Prime Scottish Beef, born and bred in the Highlands.

The entire staff in the Port Vale shop all went to Moorland Road High school at some point in their life.

The Coaching staff are all Right Footed.

The washing machine was made in Korea and has clocked up an amazing 1700 washes in less than 5 seasons.

The grass on the pitch comes from the sunny slopes of North Devon and the old wooden goalposts were hewn from a North American Giant Redwood.

Apparently the meat for the Wright's Pies, so oft consumed at the game, comes from Prime Scottish Beef, born and bred in the Highlands.

The entire staff in the Port Vale shop all went to Moorland Road High school at some point in their life.

The washing machine was made in Korea and has clocked up an amazing 1700 washes in less than 5 seasons.

The grass on the pitch comes from the sunny slopes of North Devon and the old wooden goalposts were hewn from a North American Giant Redwood.

Thank you BHF you've just taken this thread to a new height (or is that a new low) I bet you're the life AND soul of any party.

I hope your wife and children love you dearly fella lol because with those facts you must have a lot of time on your hands:yes:

To add to that Boslem is 30 miles from a lot of places......:yes:

Mmmm interesting. :rolleyes:

Archived